Titan One Games Console Cross-Platform Controller Tuner/Adapter
Titan One Cross-Compatibility Gaming Device - Use your favourite gamepad on Playstation 4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Step by step for setting up mouse and keyboard on console with Titan One:
Things you will need:
PC/Laptop - close enough to link up to your console (laptop ideally)
Mini USB cable (provided)
Micro USB cable (provided)
1. Download GTuner software http://www.consoletuner.com/downloads/
2. Goto Tools Update Gtuner - Install
3. Link up the TitanOne via the PC PROG and plug the USB cable into the laptop, Goto tools and update firmware (update TitanOne)
4. Goto Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> Download MaxAim DI
5. On MaxAim DI you can configure the buttons as you would like
6. In MaxAim DI I have found some temporary settings that provide an extremely smooth mouse experience, In Max Aim DI Goto -> Layout options -> Mouse Settings:
Smoothness 6 - Lock x/y Ratio 1
Acceleration 0.310 Lock x/y Ratio 1
Sensitivity X 30 Y 30
DeadZone X 22 Y 23
Deadzone shape Ellipse
Mouse DPI 3600
Ive included my Layout Config for you to import should you choose to try it out
Have a play with these settings until you find something that suits your play style and mouse then goto file and export layout to save. You can create different settings for different games etc.
7. Plug the USB end of the TitanOne into your console and keep it plugged into the laptop via the PC PROG cable, connect your desired console controller into the input end of the TitanOne to authorise the TitanOne.
8. To use the mouse and keyboard press Enter Capture Mode on the Max Aim DI plugin.
9. Enjoy. (its awesome!)
Features • Works with Playstation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, XBox 360 and PC.
• Works with most major controllers including Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Wii U.
• Crossover capability. Ex: Use a PlayStation 4 or Wii controller on your Xbox One, Xbox 360 or PS3.
• Use Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 & PS3 Controllers on a PC with STEAM (No special drivers needed).
• No installation necessary. Simply plug-and-play.
• Lag-free. Instant response every time.
• Fully compatible with Gtuner, Plugins, Gamepacks and GPC Scripts.
• Remap your buttons to any custom configuration.
• Game on your PS4, Xbox One, PS3 or Xbox 360 using your favorite PC gaming-grade keyboard and mouse thru the MaxAim plugin.
• Millions of mod configurations – No Combo Limit!
• Stores memory for up to 9 of GamePacks, Remappigns or GPC Scripts.
• Does NOT void console or controller warranty.
• 100% undetectable online.
• EXCLUSIVE: Playstation 4 logical and mechanical compatibility.
• EXCLUSIVE: PS4 authentication with Dualshock 4 in wireless mode.
• EXCLUSIVE: Customizable RGB backlight.
• EXCLUSIVE: GamePacks for all major new games releases.
• EXCLUSIVE: Gtuner plugins dedicated for Titan One devices.
• EXCLUSIVE: Memory slot data synchronization.
• EXCLUSIVE: Memory slot user customized naming.
• EXCLUSIVE: Dualshock 4 Light bar brightness control.
• EXCLUSIVE: Report XBox One left and right trigger rumble values.
• EXCLUSIVE: Support to XIM4 on Playstation 4.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months