Thrustmaster PC/ PS3 HOTAS X Programmable Flight Stick/Controls
Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X Joystick For PC & PS3 Programmable 12 Button 5 Axis
By DPD On 26th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The joystick with detachable throttle control and direct configuration for immediate takeoff!! Entirely Programmable PC and PS3™!
• 2 configurations by default:
• PC: Flight Simulator X (*)Microsoft®
• PS3™ & PC : Tom Clancy's HawX (*)Ubisoft®
• Unique: Plug & Play for ultra-simple and fast installation with all functions pre-configured for immediate takeoff (without worrying about configuration)
• Detachable, real-size, ergonomically-designed throttle control
• Dual-system aerodynamic control: by rotating handle (with integrated blocking system) or by progressive tilting lever
• High-precision joystick with adjustable resistance
• Wide hand-rest for optimal comfort
• Trigger for brakes (civil flight) or for rapid fire (military flight) + multi-directional hat (panoramic view)
• Weighted base for greater stability
• Exclusive "MAPPING" button: all functions may be instantly switched around between each other
• Exclusive "PRESET" button": to switch, while playing, instantly from one programme to another
• Internal memory: to save all of your programming, even with the joystick disconnected
Programmable: the 12 buttons and 5 axles are entirely programmable. Features http://www.thrustmaster.com/product.aspx?ProductID=149
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….