3 Fan Pack Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition
Thermaltake TT Premium Edition Riing Plus 14 LED 140mm RGB Silent Fans (3 Fan Pack)
By DPD On 22nd May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Thermaltake combines the patented gorgeous LED light with cutting-edge technology to deliver a brand new experience of using PC cooling, Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 LED RGB Radiator Fan TT Premium Edition.
A 140mm high-static pressure fan with a patented 16.8 million colours LED ring and 12 controllable single LEDs, the Riing Plus 14 RGB features compression blades, hydraulic bearing and a digital fan controller, and can be controlled by the patented Riing Plus RGB Software.
Cool your system with high performance Thermaltake Riing Plus 14 RGB!
Patented LED Design
Featuring 12 controllable single LEDs, great light coverage, and uniform colour and brightness, the built-in LED ring can paint your build with 16.8 million colours.
Patented Riing Plus RGB Software & App
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented Riing Plus RGB Software and an exclusively designed mobile app.
• Profiles: Conveniently control all devices and customize the lights at the same time by setting up to five profiles for each controller. Each controller your system connected is displayed at the top left of the interface for you to quickly access. Within each profile, you can check which device is set to what operating mode and lighting effect. You can even “SAVE” and apply the settings to other controllers your system is running.
• Fan Speeds: Simply drag the slider bar to adjust your fan speed RPM on a dedicated control panel. The software is also included a number of preset fan modes that allow you to set the fans to ‘Silent Mode’ where the RPM performs between a 500 – 1500 RPM range, or ‘Performance Mode’ which operates and dynamically adjusts all the way up to 1500 RPM. Besides running at the optimal RPM range, you can customize the speed by disabling PWM.
• Fan Alert: The software offers real-time fan warning alerts when performance operating issues have emerged. The control panel of the failed fan will be grey out, so you can quickly identify which fan is causing issues.
• Colour Palette: Immediately personalize your lighting with the recommended colour palette. You can change colours and brightness for the LED light which features 16.8 million colours, or the built-in single LEDs where the lights can be adjusted individually. You also can let each LED display a specific colour. Press “Color”, enter the decimal colour coded, and then save it.
• Light Modes: Apply one of the present light modes that allow you to switch between different lighting schemes along with three “Colour modes” (RGB, Single and Off) and four “Light Speeds” (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme).
- Copy Colour: Seamlessly transfer lighting effects of the first fan across to other fans.
- Full Lighted: A static lighting with your colour choice, including RGB colors and single colour.
- Sound Control: Sync lights with your favorite music that is imported from your PC, and see how they react to the beat.
- Flow: Directional RGB coloured flow across the individual LED of the ring.
- RGB Spectrum: A seamless transition through the entire 16.8 million RGB colour spectrum.
- Ripple: Lights ripple out across the entire fan with your choice of 16.8 million coloirs.
- Blink: Lights keep flashing on and off with single color or RGB colours.
- Pulse: A slow fade in and fade out with your colour choice.
- Wave: A RGB wave flows across the entire fan.
- Cross: Lights flow in opposite directions with single colour or RGB colours.
- Thermal: Make your CPU temperature visible, and track it easily. The software has a built-in temperature sensor that detects and displays changes in CPU temperature in real-time. The LED ring offers an additional visual cue. The color corresponds to the temperature, ranging from blue (CPU temperaure <= 40C) to Red (CPU temperature >= 65).
Digital Lighting Controller
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Nine Fan Blade Design
The Nine fan blades are engineered to generate higher airflow without compromising on ultra-silent operation. With this unique blade design, the Riing Plus 14 RGB acts as a guarantee of performance.
Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high-quality, friction-reducing substance, which lowers operation noise while improving thermal efficiency. The seal cap prevents lubricant leakage and extends the lifespan of the unit.
Anti-Vibration Mounting System
In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage for all corners. Features P/N CL-F056-PL14SW-A (Fan x3, Controller x1)
Fan Dimension 140 x 140 x 25 mm
Interface USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
System compatibility Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Fan Started Voltage 9.0 V
Fan Rated Voltage 12 V & 5V
Rated Current Fan 0.17 A (one fan)
Power Input 12V – 6.5 W . 5V – 9.5W (Fan*3)
Fan Speed 500 ~ 1400 R.P.M
Max. Air Pressure 1.53 mm-H2O
Max. Air Flow 63.19 CFM
Noise 27.2 dB-A
Bearing Type Hydraulic Bearing
Life Expectation 40,000 hrs,25?
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Sound Level (dB)|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months