Supermicro's New Generation X9 Serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency and scalability in the industry. The Supermicro X9 Serverboards are available in a variety of architectures including Twin and new Fat Twin, GPU Supercomputer, Data Center Optimized, SuperServer® Advantage, I/O Optimized, SuperWorkstation, and SuperStorage Solutions. These Serverboards offers numerous advantages including up to 256GB of Reg. ECC DDR3-1600MHz memory in 8 DIMM slots, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) and SAS 2.0 HDD support, PCI-E 3.0 technology, IPMI 2.0, and Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 family for highest performance. With this New Generation X9 Serverboard Platform Supermicro offers the most extensive selection of solutions for Data Center, Enterprise IT, Cloud Computing, Graphics, Technical Computing, and HPC environments.
• Single socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600
• Support Intel® Core i7 Extreme / Performance LGA 2011 processors with Non-ECC UDIMM only
• Intel® C602 chipset
• Up to 256GB RDIMM or 64GB UDIMM DDR3 up to 1600MHz
• Expansion slots: 2 x16 PCI-E 3.0, 1 x4 PCI-E 3.0 (in x8), 1 x4 PCI-E 2.0 (in x8), 1 PCI-32
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports; Intel® 82579LM and Intel® 82574L
• 2x SATA3 (6Gbps), 4x SATA (3Gbps), & 4x SATA2 (3Gbps) ports via SCU
• 4x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports (2 rear, 2 via header) & 14x USB 2.0 ports (8 rear, 6 via header)
• DOM power connector support
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro X9SRA, Intel C602, Socket 2011, DDR3 1600MHz, SATA III - 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), ATX . Please choose from the list below.