Supermicro's New Generation X9 Serverboards offer the highest levels of performance, efficiency and scalability in the industry. The Supermicro X9 Serverboards are available in a variety of architectures including Twin and new Fat Twin, GPU Supercomputer, Data Center Optimized, SuperServer® Advantage, I/O Optimized, SuperWorkstation, and SuperStorage Solutions.
These Serverboards offers numerous advantages including up to 768GB of Reg. ECC DDR3-1600MHz memory in 16 DIMM slots, SATA 3.0 and SAS 2.0 (6Gb/s) HDD support, ConnectX FDR/QDR InfiniBand ports, dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Quad Ethernet LAN, PCI-E 3.0 technology, LSI® 2308 controller with software RAID and LSI® 2208 controller with hardware RAID, IPMI 2.0, and Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600/1600 family for highest performance. With this New Generation X9 Serverboard Platform Supermicro offers the most extensive selection of solutions for Data Center, Enterprise IT, Cloud Computing, Graphics, Technical Computing, and HPC environments.
• Dual Socket R (LGA 2011) support: Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 family; QPI up to 8.0GT/s
• Intel® C602 Chipset
• 16 DIMM, up to 512GB DDR3 1600MHz ECC RDIMMs
• 3 (x16) PCI-E 3.0, 2 (x8) PCI-E 3.0, and 1 (x4) PCI-E 3.0 in x8 slots
• Intel® i350 Dual port Gigabit Ethernet LAN; 2x 1394a headers
• 6 SATA2 and 2 SATA3 ports
• RealTek ALC889 7.1 HD 8 Channel Audio w/ S/PDIF header
• 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports
• Form factor: E-ATX, 12" x 13"
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro MBD-X9DAE-O, Intel C602, S 2011 x2, DDR3, SATA III - 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), E-ATX . Please choose from the list below.