Designed to provide silent ATX power in impossibly small spaces, the Streacom nanoPSUs are designed to fit perfectly into all Streacom cases but can also be used as a silent PSU solution for any case.
Here is our recommendation regarding which PSU to choose. If the system contains a motherboard, CPU (65W max), a SSD/HDD and an optical drive (or another SSD/HDD) then the 120W version would be more than adequate. If the system has more than one SSD/HDD and an optical drive then it is wiser to opt for the 150W version. Whichever one you choose these are the best power supplies currently available able to power a low wattage system in a tiny space.
• Very small, can built into ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures
• Fits any motherboard equipped with 24pin ATX connector
• 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts
• Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat
• Ideal for Intel processors as VIA C7/nano or AMD motherboards
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Streacom ST-NANO120 120W nanoPSU and AC/DC adapter block, For ultra-compact PC enclosures and slim server enclosures . Please choose from the list below.