USB-C Multiport Adapter for Laptops - Power Delivery 4K HDMI Gigabit Lan USB 3.0
StarTech.com USB-C Multiport Adapter for Laptops - Power Delivery 4K HDMI GbE USB 3.0
By DPD On 28th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Here’s a vital accessory for your USB-C™ equipped laptop. This USB-C multiport adapter lets you create a workstation while you're in the office, or when you travel. And, because it supports USB Power Delivery, you can power and charge your laptop through your USB Type-C ™ port, while simultaneously powering the adapter. It fits nicely in smaller, constrained workspaces, plus you can travel lighter and more conveniently using just a single power adapter instead of multiple.
Now, you can create a permanent or temporary workstation, virtually anywhere. Plus, it’s one of the first USB-C adapters to integrate power delivery, making it a must-have accessory if you have a USB-C charged laptop, Chromebook™, or MacBook.
Easy-to-use USB-C cable
This multiport USB-C adapter converts the video, data, and power input capabilities of your laptop’s USB-C port into five individual ports. With additional connectivity, you can save money and use the adapter with your existing peripherals, instead of having to purchase new devices. Plus, it offers a built-in, easy-to-use USB Type-C cable, so you will be able to connect to your laptop without having to carry around a separate host cable.
The next-generation USB-C cable is small and reversible, which makes it easier to insert into your laptop. You can connect the plug with either side facing up, so there’s less risk of damaging your laptop port. Plus, because it uses USB-C, the adapter is Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible, so you can connect it to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped laptop.
Now, you can spend more time working, and less time setting up your workstation.
More convenience with power and port design
If you’re tired of connecting or carrying multiple power adapters with you when you travel, then this multiport adapter can help. It features a USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 (USB PD 2.0), so you can use your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to power both your laptop, and the multiport adapter.
The versatile multiport adapter is compact and lightweight, making travel easier and more convenient, so you can set up a workstation virtually anywhere you work or visit. Because it consolidates multiple ports into a single adapter, you eliminate the need to connect or travel with multiple single-function adapters.
The adapter’s extended-length cable provides you with more desk placement options, which makes it easier to create a comfortable, space-efficient work area. The 34 cm (13 in.) cable lets you place the adapter exactly where you need it. The cable is long enough to reach your laptop or tablet’s USB Type-C port, regardless of where the port is located. Now, you can eliminate the frustration of having a host cable that's too short to reach your laptop’s port location.
Easily connect a 4K Ultra HD display, and two USB 3.0 devices
When coupled with your laptop display, this versatile USB-C multiport adapter makes it easy to create a dual-monitor workstation when you need it. It offers a 4K HDMI® (with audio) port, so you can easily connect a high-resolution monitor and gain access to more screen space. With higher resolutions, you can view more windows at once and increase your overall productivity.
With two additional USB 3.0 ports, as well as Gigabit Ethernet, the adapter gives you the vital connectivity you need when you're in the office or when you travel. And because it features USB-A ports, you can connect your current peripherals and avoid the added cost of purchasing a newer USB-C device.
Note: To ensure full adapter functionality, your laptop’s USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery and DP alt mode. Features • Expands the connectivity of your port-limited laptop, using the convenient built-in USB-C cable.
• Power both the multiport adapter and your laptop simultaneously, using your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter (supports USB Power Delivery 2.0).
• Provides 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) HDMI video output with 30Hz refresh rate, two USB 3.0 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
• Compact and rugged housing that’s designed for maximum portability and reliability.
• Two additional USB Type-A port lets you connect your existing USB devices without the added expenses of purchasing new peripherals (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices).
• Extra length (34 cm), attached USB-C cable provides greater flexibility for desktop placement.
• Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible.
• Supports DP alt mode.
• Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), jumbo frames, IEEE 802.1 Q VLAN tagging, and IEEE 802.1az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
• Fast, hassle-free setup, with native support in most Windows® and Mac operating systems (also works with Google Chrome OS™).
• Power the adapter and your laptop through USB-C, using your laptop’s power adapter.
• Integrate the adapter into small workspaces in offices and home offices.
• Connect your laptop to a projector and enjoy multimedia content at home, or display engaging presentations in boardrooms and classrooms.
• Use an HDMI port-equipped television in a hotel room as an external display when traveling.
• Connect your MacBook, Ultrabook™, or Chromebook™ to wired Gigabit internet, in locations where Wi-Fi® isn't available.
• 4K Support: Yes
• Bus Type: USB-C
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL813, VIA/VLI - VL100, Chrontel - CH7525A, ASIX - AX88179
• Displays Supported: 1
• Fast-Charge Port(s): No
• Industry Standards:
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- USB 3.0 - Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
• Auto MDIX: Yes
• Compatible Networks: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Full Duplex Support: Yes
• Maximum Data Transfer Rate:
- 5 Gbps (USB 3.0)
- 2 Gbps (Ethernet; Full-Duplex)
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4096 x 2160p @ 24Hz or 3840 x 2160p (HDMI) @ 30Hz
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Connector Type(s):
- 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
- 1 - RJ-45 Female
- 2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
- 1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS® 10.9 to 10.13
- Chrome OS™
Special Notes / Requirements
• Note: Not all USB-C ports support the full functionality of the USB Type-C standard. Ensure that your host USB-C port supports USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode.
The adapter can connect to a host laptop’s USB-C port that doesn’t support USB Power Delivery 2.0. However, in this configuration if a power adapter is connected to the multifunction adapter, it will not pass power through to your host laptop.
A 4K-capable display is required to achieve 3840 x 2160p resolution (4K is also known as 4K x 2K)
USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1; this connectivity standard offers speeds up to 5Gbps.
Your laptop might have specific charging requirements. For example, if your laptop requires exactly 60W of power and an adapter consumes some of the 60W, your laptop might not recognize that it is getting enough power. For more information about Power Delivery, refer to the manufacturer of your hardware.
• System and Cable Requirements: A host laptop with an available USB-C port (to ensure full adapter functionality, the host USB-C port must support USB Power Delivery 2.0 and DP alt mode)
Optional: USB-C power adapter (for example, your laptop’s USB-C based power adapter)
• Power Delivery: 60W
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0~85% RH (Non-condensing)
• Operating Temperature : 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
• Storage Temperature: -10°C to 65°C (14°F to 149°F)
• Cable Length: 348 mm [13.7 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 18 mm [0.7 in]
• Product Length: 96 mm [3.8 in]
• Product Weight: 66 g [2.3 oz]
• Product Width: 51 mm [2 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747