4x 3.5 inch Drive Hot Swap Bay into 3x 5.25 inch Bay from StarTech.com
A time saving storage solution, the mobile rack offers four trayless SATA hard drive bays, allowing you to hot swap Serial ATA hard drives but avoid having to mount the drives to trays for deployment or unfasten them for replacement.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Supporting up to four hard drives, the mobile SATA hot swap rack only takes up three 5.25in drive bays inside a host computer - maximizing space-efficiency within the computer. The mobile rack/backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
Using Terabyte hard drives? Don’t expose your Hard Drive and valuable data to unnecessary heat!
The HSB430SATBK has two built-in 40mm fans that re-distribute the heat build-up generated as a result of typical drive operation. This feature is especially important for larger volume storage drives, and faster “spinning" drives (i.e 7200 RPM), as it can help optimize drive operability and in turn preserve stored data integrity.
• 5.25" Tray-Less SATA Hot-Swap Bay.
• 4x SATA cable.
• 4x SATA to LP4 Molex + LED Cable.
• Screw kit.
• Instruction Manual. Features • Holds up to four SATA drives across three 5.25" bays.
• Trayless design: drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures.
• Internal rubber shock absorbers.
• Solid aluminum construction.
• 10,000+ insertion rating.
• Power and Activity LEDs for each drive.
• Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps).
• Supports 3.5" form factor SATA hard drives.
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible.
|External Interface||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|HDD||4 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Space Requirement||3 x 5.25" Internal|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.