StarTech SV231HDMIUA 2 Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
StarTech.com SV231HDMIUA 2 Port USB HDMI KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£130.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£141.12|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV231HDMIUA 2-port USB HDMI® KVM Switch lets you control two USB-enabled multimedia computers or devices with HDMI video interfaces, using a single peripheral set/console (USB keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers and microphone).
A highly versatile KVM solution, the USB HDMI KVM Switch features an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub that lets selected computers access shared high speed USB devices, eliminating the cost of duplicate USB peripheral purchases.
Ensuring high quality video capability, the HDMI KVM switch supports HD resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200. Offering genuine digital signal transmission over the cable, this switch can be used to share one HD panel between multiple HDMI sources such as Blu-Ray players, Video Game consoles and HD media centers.
The switch also supports audio and microphone switching functions and allows you to select connected computers, USB device hub ports and audio/mic channels either simultaneously or independently using either front-panel push-buttons or keyboard hotkeys.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Eliminate duplicate display expense by sharing one set of peripherals and a single Display or TV between a Game console (Xbox360 or Playstation PS3) and PC.
• Versatile audio support for both HDMI® audio and 3.5mm analog audio.
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices. Features • Supports push button and hotkey PC Switching.
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub - Share USB peripherals between PCs.
• Supports High Resolutions Digital video up to UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1920x1200), and 1080p (1920x1080).
• No software drivers required; OS independent.
• Supports Plug&Play operation.
• Supports both HDMI® audio and 3.5mm analog audio.
• Independent Audio switching.
• Audible tone to indicate PC switching.
• User-defined scan time intervals.
• Manual video adjustments via rear function button.
• Ideal for sharing two newer HDMI® multimedia PCs with an HDMI monitor.
• Students can use a single monitor and connect their gaming console along side their PC or laptop.
• Allows multimedia PCs to share peripherals and a single high definition television.
• Use in the Office to connect two multimedia PCs to a single console connection increasing productivity.
• Audio: Yes
• Cables Included: No
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: HDMI
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920 x 1200
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
• Wide Screen Supported: Yes
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
- 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
• LED Indicators: 2 - Online/Active (Green - Connected PC is online, Red - PC is selected)
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.8A
• Input Voltage : 110V-240V AC
• Output Current: 1.5A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 0~80% RH
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• Product Depth: 70 mm [2.8 in]
• Product Height: 40 mm [1.6 in]
• Product Weight: 800 g [28.2 oz]
• Product Width: 124.8 mm [4.9 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408