StarTech 2 Port DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
StarTech.com SV231DVIUA 2 Port DVI USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£155.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£160.89|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 30th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SV231DVIUA 2-Port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control two USB-enabled, DVI-capable computers from a single monitor and peripheral set (keyboard, mouse and speakers), and two additional USB peripherals connected through the built-in USB hub ports.
Featuring convenient hot-key and front panel push-button switching, and high-resolution support (up to 1920x1200), the DVI KVM Switch is perfect for controlling high-performance systems. Ideal for multimedia applications, this KVM switch supports audio and microphone switching either independently, or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
The DVI USB KVM also features an integrated USB 2.0 hub, which lets you share USB peripherals point as if they were connected directly to the slave computers.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices.
• High resolution support (1920x1200) offers crystal clear video clarity even on large displays.
• Absolutely no software or drivers required, providing a completely OS independent KVM solution. Features • Built-in USB 2.0 hub.
• Hot-key and front-panel push buttons for easy computer selection.
• USB keyboard and mouse console connections.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• No software or drivers required.
• Stereo audio and microphone support.
• Independent/simultaneous audio channel and PC port selection.
• HDCP Compliant
• OS independent
• Control two multimedia computers with a single set of console peripherals (Keyboard, Mouse, and two Monitors).
• Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office.
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub and Mic/Audio ports allow the user to have full multimedia control of two computers and share USB peripherals in a home office.
• Audio: Yes
• Cables Included: No
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: DVI
• Rack-Mountable: No
• DVI Support: Yes
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920 x 1200 @60/70 Hz
• Maximum Number of Users: 1
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button and Hotkeys
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- 2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
- 4 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 2 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- 2 - USB B (4 pin) Female
- 4 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
• Center Tip Polarity: Positive
• Input Current: 0.8A
• Input Voltage: 110V-240V AC
• Output Current: 1.5A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 18
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 0%~80%
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Steel
• Product Height: 40 mm [1.6 in]
• Product Length: 160 mm [6.3 in]
• Product Weight: 1200 g [42.4 oz]
• Product Width: 100 mm [3.9 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408