StarTech 2 Port HDMI Splitter 4k Support
StarTech.com ST122HD4K 2 Port HDMI Splitter, [email protected] Support, 7.1 Surround Support, Solid Aluminum Housing
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The ST122HD4K 2-port 4K HDMI splitter lets you share two HDMI displays or projectors with an HDMI-enabled audio / video source device, such as a computer, Blu-ray player or cable TV set-top box.
With support for Ultra HD (4K) the HDMI splitter ensures astonishing picture quality, four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p at 30 Hz. The 4K splitter is also backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions, supporting 1080p / 720p HDMI video resolution devices. Even if you don't require 4K video today, the ST122HD4K ensures you'll be ready to take advantage of tomorrow's display technology.
Save time while setting up your splitter with EDID emulation ensuring all of your native settings such as resolution and refresh rate are communicated between your video source and displays. EDID emulation maximizes compatibility with your 4K display, ensuring a convenient plug-and-play installation.
Constructed of solid aluminum, the HDMI splitter casing is heavy enough to prevent the unit from shifting or sliding around when you move the attached HDMI cables. Plus, the small footprint allows for seamless integration into any digital signage application.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Take advantage of 4K (Ultra HD) video with compact HDMI 4K splitter enabling you to handle the latest devices and displays.
• Ensure your splitter stays where you put it with a solid aluminum housing, unlike lighter plastic splitters that get dragged out of place by attached HDMI cables.
• Ensure an ideal video output with EDID emulation. Features • Supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4K @ 30Hz.
• Support for 7.1 surround sound audio.
• 2x HDMI outputs.
• Solid aluminum housing.
• Small footprint.
• EDID emulation.
• Display a 4K HDMI signal on two different HDMI displays.
• Use to showcase 4K displays, by outputing the same video source on multiple displays.
• Display corporate information or advertising on multiple displays at a shopping center.
• Use to display a stock ticker or promotional information at financial institutions.
• Display the same information on multiple displays in waiting rooms in healthcare facilities.
• Audio: Yes
• Industry Standards: HDMI 1.4
• Output Signal : HDMI
• Ports: 2
• Audio Specifications: 7.1 Surround sound
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 4K @ 30 Hz
• Supported Resolutions:
- 3840x2160 (4K)
- 1920x1080 (1080p)
- 1280x720 (720p)
• Wide Screen Supported : Yes
• Connector: A 1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
• Connector B: 2 - HDMI (19 pin) Female
• LED Indicators:
- 2 - Active port LED
- 1 - Power LED
• Input Current: 0.35 A
• Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 2 A
• Output Voltage: 5 DC
• Plug Type: H
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 10
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Colour: Black
• Product Height: 14 mm [0.6 in]
• Product Length: 100 mm [3.9 in]
• Product Weight: 176 g [6.2 oz]
• Product Width: 60 mm [2.4 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months