StarTech Dual 2.5/3.5in Hard Drive Docking Station SATA
2 Bay StarTech.com SDOCK2U33 Docking Station for 2x SATA Hard Drives, USAP Compatible, USB 3.0
By DPD On 19th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SDOCK2U33 Dual 2.5/3.5" SATA hard drive docking station lets you dock and swap drives from your desktop or laptop computer simultaneously, using a single USB port.
Enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this hard drive docking station lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps), solid state drives (SSD) and hybrid, drives with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
The hard drive dock features independent power buttons for each individual drive, ensuring you can operate each hard drive separately. This gives you the freedom to hot-swap one drive while transferring data to another, saving you time.
Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the SDOCK2U33 supports all of the leading operating systems, including: Microsoft Windows® (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple® OSX (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS™.
Improved Performance with UASP
UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Save time, with file transfers up to 70% faster than traditional USB 3.0 when used with a UASP-supported host.
• Hassle-free operation with independent drive power allowing for uninterrupted data transfers while hot-swapping the other drive. Features • Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance.
• Independent power buttons for each hard drive.
• Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gbps / 480 Mbps / 1.5 Mbps).
• Supports both 2.5" and 3.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD).
• Dual bay, top slot-loading design with drive doors.
• System builders and I.T. specialists who need quick access to drives for imaging.
• Backup data quickly to an external drive for archiving.
• Transferring data from one hard drive to another.
• Technicians who test or benchmark multiple hard drives.
• Backup important data and easily take the drive to an offsite location for safekeeping.
• Chipset ID: VIA/VLI - VL812 / ASMedia - ASM1053 - 6G
• Compatible Drive Types : SATA
• Drive Installation: Removable
• Drive Size: 2.5in & 3.5in
• Fan(s): No
• Interface: USB 3.0
• Number of Drives: 2
• Insertion Rating: 15,000 Cycles
• Max Drive Capacity: Currently tested with up to 4TB 7200 RPM 3.5" hard drives per bay (8TB total) and 2TB 5900 RPM 2.5" hard drives (2TB total)
• MTBF: 30,000
• Type and Rate: USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s
• UASP Support: Yes
• Drive Connectors: 2 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle
• Host Connectors: 1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female
• OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
• LED Indicators: 2 - Drive Power / Activity
• Input Current: 1.3 A
• Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240 AC
• Output Current: 3 A
• Output Voltage: 12 DC
• Plug Type: M
• Power Consumption (In Watts): 36
• Power Source: AC Adapter Included
• Humidity: 20%RH~80%RH
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 70 mm [2.8 in]
• Product Length: 148 mm [5.8 in]
• Product Weight: 498 g [17.6 oz]
• Product Width: 132 mm [5.2 in]
|Total HDD Bays||2|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|External Interface||1 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System Support||OS Independent - Driverless|
|Dimensions||132 x 70 x 148 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months