Fiber Optic to Gigabit Ethernet Converter from StarTech.com
StarTech.com Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter, Compact, 850nm MM LC, 550m Range, SFP Transceiver, Durable Design
By DPD On 24th Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Cost-effective extension and dependable performance
The Gigabit Fiber Media Converter provides a cost-effective and dependable solution for shorter range network extensions. It connects an Ethernet network to remote devices over a fiber backbone, with a 550m range on the fiber optic interface. The media converter has a durable metal housing, engineered to deliver long-lasting performance.
Versatile connections for broad compatibility
Fully compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet networks, the fiber media converter supports auto negotiation to bridge different speed networks and devices to a Gigabit fiber network. It provides versatile connectivity to your existing networks and devices, allowing you to maximize the usage and performance of legacy equipment.
The multimode transceiver is removable, giving you the flexibility to change your transceiver in the future to meet your networking needs.
Easy installation and compact convenience
The unmanaged fiber media converter has a standalone design with simple plug-and-play set-up to ensre fast and easy installation. Compact in size, the converter gives you flexible installation options - including a wall mounting option to save space.
• Extend or bridge networks using fiber cable.
• Provide connectivity to users in an isolated area of a large complex or in a separate building.
• Ideal for secure connections required by government or corporations where EMI is not acceptable.
• Gigabit Ethernet fiber media converter - MM LC
• Universal power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU) Features • Convert between an RJ45 copper Ethernet connection and a fiber optic connection to extend your network cost-effectively.
• 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 port supports auto negotiation to bridge different network speeds and devices to a Gigabit fiber network.
• Compact standalone design and wall mounting option for easy and convenient installation.
• 850nm LC multimode Gigabit fiber connection using the included SFP transceiver.
• 550m range on fiber optic interface.
• Link Fault Pass (LFP) supported.
• Durable metal housing.
• Auto MDIX.
• 9K Jumbo Frame supported.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months