Startech KVM Cable DVI USB Audio & Microphone - 1.8m
The DVID4N1USB6 6ft 4-in-1 USB Dual Link DVI-D KVM Switch Cable w/ Audio & Microphone integrates dual link DVI video quality with USB mouse, keyboard, 3.5mm audio out and microphone connections into a single, compact cable.
The 4-in-1 KVM cable is a cost-effective and convenient solution that's suitable for use with dual link DVI supported USB KVM switches, allowing you to share a USB peripheral set between two computers configured for high definition output.
• Selected Compatible StarTech.com KVMs .
• Aten models (CS1642, CS1644, CS1784, CS1782, CS1762, CS1764).
• Avocent models (2SVDVI10-001, 4SVDVI10-001, SV4UAD, SC420, SC440, SC540).
• Belkin models (F1DN102D, F1DN104D, F1DD102L, F1DD104L).
• Cables to go models (52047, 52048).
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Compact 4-in-1 construction for clean and discrete connections.
• Supports DVI-D Dual Link video for the best possible digital picture through a KVM. Features • Combines 4 peripheral cables into one.
• Dual Link DVI-D signal is supported.
• Backwards compatible with DVI-D single link signals and devices.
• Supports HDTV quality signal and above (2560 x 1600 @ Hz and higher resolutions at lower refresh rates).
• Meets and exceeds all DVI-D and USB 2.0 specifications.
• Supports DVI-D Maximum clock frequency in dual link mode up to 7.92 Gbps).
• Connects a computer to a Dual Link DVI + USB KVM switch with audio and mic support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.