Startech KVM Cable DVI USB Audio & Microphone - 1.8m
1.8m StarTech.com DVID4N1USB6 KVM Switch Cables, DVI, USB, Audio & Microphone
By DPD On 16th Aug 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The DVID4N1USB6 6ft 4-in-1 USB Dual Link DVI-D KVM Switch Cable w/ Audio & Microphone integrates dual link DVI video quality with USB mouse, keyboard, 3.5mm audio out and microphone connections into a single, compact cable.
The 4-in-1 KVM cable is a cost-effective and convenient solution that's suitable for use with dual link DVI supported USB KVM switches, allowing you to share a USB peripheral set between two computers configured for high definition output.
• Selected Compatible StarTech.com KVMs .
• Aten models (CS1642, CS1644, CS1784, CS1782, CS1762, CS1764).
• Avocent models (2SVDVI10-001, 4SVDVI10-001, SV4UAD, SC420, SC440, SC540).
• Belkin models (F1DN102D, F1DN104D, F1DD102L, F1DD104L).
• Cables to go models (52047, 52048).
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Compact 4-in-1 construction for clean and discrete connections.
• Supports DVI-D Dual Link video for the best possible digital picture through a KVM. Features • Combines 4 peripheral cables into one.
• Dual Link DVI-D signal is supported.
• Backwards compatible with DVI-D single link signals and devices.
• Supports HDTV quality signal and above (2560 x 1600 @ Hz and higher resolutions at lower refresh rates).
• Meets and exceeds all DVI-D and USB 2.0 specifications.
• Supports DVI-D Maximum clock frequency in dual link mode up to 7.92 Gbps).
• Connects a computer to a Dual Link DVI + USB KVM switch with audio and mic support.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Now shipping with all but the cheapest complete PCs are LCD monitors. Advances in display manufacturing and associated cost reductions with economies of scale have brought LCD monitors into the mainstream, shipping with budget systems that start at just £400. LCD monitors come in all shapes and sizes, have differing resolutions and inputs. The purpose of this TekSpek is to provide a basic understanding of how LCDs work, delineate their desirable features, and to offer basic buying advice.