Startech KVM Cable DVI USB Audio & Microphone - 1.8m
1.8m StarTech.com DVID4N1USB6 KVM Switch Cables, DVI, USB, Audio & Microphone
By DPD On 27th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The DVID4N1USB6 6ft 4-in-1 USB Dual Link DVI-D KVM Switch Cable w/ Audio & Microphone integrates dual link DVI video quality with USB mouse, keyboard, 3.5mm audio out and microphone connections into a single, compact cable.
The 4-in-1 KVM cable is a cost-effective and convenient solution that's suitable for use with dual link DVI supported USB KVM switches, allowing you to share a USB peripheral set between two computers configured for high definition output.
• Selected Compatible StarTech.com KVMs .
• Aten models (CS1642, CS1644, CS1784, CS1782, CS1762, CS1764).
• Avocent models (2SVDVI10-001, 4SVDVI10-001, SV4UAD, SC420, SC440, SC540).
• Belkin models (F1DN102D, F1DN104D, F1DD102L, F1DD104L).
• Cables to go models (52047, 52048).
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Compact 4-in-1 construction for clean and discrete connections.
• Supports DVI-D Dual Link video for the best possible digital picture through a KVM. Features • Combines 4 peripheral cables into one.
• Dual Link DVI-D signal is supported.
• Backwards compatible with DVI-D single link signals and devices.
• Supports HDTV quality signal and above (2560 x 1600 @ Hz and higher resolutions at lower refresh rates).
• Meets and exceeds all DVI-D and USB 2.0 specifications.
• Supports DVI-D Maximum clock frequency in dual link mode up to 7.92 Gbps).
• Connects a computer to a Dual Link DVI + USB KVM switch with audio and mic support.
|Connector From||DVI-D (M), USB 2.0 (A) (M), 2x 3.5mm 3-Pole (M)|
|Connector To||DVI-D (M), USB 2.0 (B) (M), 2x 3.5mm 3-Pole (M)|
|Cable Features||PVC Jacket|
|Total Weight||453 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
Laptop sales are booming, with industry analysts predicting that up to 70-million units will be shipped in 2006. The figure’s seto to rise by over 15% in the next 3 years, so laptops are seriously big business.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.