4-Port USB-C to 4x USB-A Bus Powered Hub
StarTech.com 4 Port USB-C Hub, USB-C (Male) to 4x USB-A (Female), Bus Powered USB 3.0 Hub
By DPD On 27th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Here’s a must-have accessory if you have a USB-C™ equipped computer but need more USB-A ports. This portable USB 3.0 hub expands your laptop or desktop connectivity by adding four USB Type-A ports through a single USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port. And, because it’s USB bus-powered, you don’t need to connect an external power adapter, which makes travel more convenient and workstations less cluttered.
Keep using your current peripherals and devices
If you’re looking to extend the life of your existing USB-A peripheral devices, then this hub is the perfect solution. By converting your computer’s USB-C port into four USB-A ports, you can continue to use all of your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, external hard drives, and printers (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1). Now you can save money by avoiding the added cost and hassle of purchasing new USB-C equipped peripherals.
Add USB ports, virtually anywhere you go
With its compact and lightweight design, this USB hub is tailored for mobility. You can easily tuck it into your laptop bag when traveling, which makes it easy to expand your connectivity almost anywhere you need to.
Plus, with a small-footprint design the 4-port hub takes up minimal desk space when connected in your work area.
Bus-powered design makes travel more convenient
This versatile USB-C hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer’s USB-C port. This means there are fewer cables to carry with you when you travel because it doesn’t need an external power adapter.
Add four USB 3.0 ports in seconds
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of laptops. It also works with a range of operating systems such as Windows®, Mac, Linux® and Chrome OS™. It installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice. Features • A cost-effective way to add four USB-A ports to your computer through a USB-C port.
• A small-footprint design that’s lightweight and compact, for maximum portability.
• USB bus-powered for use with the most common devices, with no external power required for most use cases.
• Built-in USB Type-C cable for less clutter.
• Universal, multi-platform compatible, with fast and easy installation, and native support in most operating systems (Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux).
• Plug-and-play, and supports hot-swapping or hot-plugging.
• Integrated cable features a small and reversible USB-C connector, and it’s Thunderbolt 3 data port compatible.
• Backward compatible, for use with your older USB 3.0 and 2.0 devices.
• Dongle-style USB hub provides three SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) ports, with throughput support up to 5Gbps.
• Turn your computer’s USB-C port into four USB 3.0 Type-A ports.
• Carry the hub with you while you're traveling, and connect your USB devices wherever you go.
• Perfect for home, office, hot-desk, BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), and CYOD (Choose Your Own Device) environments.
• Ideal for desktop, laptop, Ultrabook, Chromebook Pixel, and MacBook users who don’t have enough USB 3.0 ports available.
|Interface||USB 3.0 Type-C|
|Connectivity||4 x USB 3.0 Type-A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.