USB 3.0 SATA HDD Duplicator & Eraser Dock for 2.5"/3.5" SSD/HDD from StarTech.com
StarTech.com SATDOCK2REU3 USB 3.0 SATA Hard Drive Duplicator & Eraser Dock, Standalone 2.5/3.5in, SSD/HDD, Black
By DPD On 23rd Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Efficient & Versatile Drive Management
The SATDOCK2REU3 USB 3.0 Standalone Duplicator and Eraser Dock lets you connect your 2.5in/3.5in SATA HDDs or SSDs through SuperSpeed USB 3.0, with the ability to swap drives in and out as needed. The dock also functions as a standalone drive duplicator and eraser – an efficient and versatile solution for external drive management.
Sector-by-Sector Hard Drive Duplication
Featuring standalone Sector by Sector hard drive duplication with built-in LED progress bar, and support for 2 drive single pass over writing the SATDOCK22EU3 is a user-friendly all-in-one solution for any application requiring hard drive duplication or erasing.
With support for SATA I/II/III, and large capacity drives (tested up to 4TB) this HDD/SSD docking station is compatible with virtually any SATA hard drive, and greatly increases the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.Extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of our SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5 or 3.5in. IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock.
• System administrators who need quick access to drives for imaging.
• Data Archiving.
• Technicians who regularly test or benchmark different hard drives and need to swap between them.
• Forensic investigators who require disk sector imaging/cloning to create an exact replica of a source drive onto a different drive.
• Professionals who require identical backups for when data integrity is crucial, such as data recovery.
• Cloning hard drives that contain hidden partitions, that some software disk cloning programs may skip.
• IT administrators that wish to quickly clear/erase a drive in preparation for use in other applications.
• Data recovery specialists who need quick access to drives to recover/retrieve data.
• Supports 2.5in and 3.5in form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD).
• Standalone Sector-by-Sector hard drive duplication.
• Stand alone single pass overwrite erase.
• SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with up to 5 Gbps of data bandwidth.
• High Speed USB 2.0 compliant host interface, with transfer rates up to 480Mbps.
• Supports SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives.
• Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible.
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU).
• Built-in LED progress bar.
|HDD Interface||SATA II - 3Gb/s|
|Total HDD Bays||2|
|Max. Capacity HDD Supported (Individual Drive)||4TB|
|Max. Potential Storage|
|External Interface||1 x USB 3.0|
|Operating System Support|
|Dimensions||103 x 62 x 128 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408