StarTech Mini DP to DVI Video Adapter Converter Thunderbolt Ready
StarTech Mini DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter
By DPD On 17th Dec To 19th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort® equipped PC or MAC®
The StarTech.com MDP2DVI Mini DisplayPort DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DVI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI display or projector.
• No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution. Features • Easy to use cable, no software required.
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
• Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™.
• Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays.
• Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device.
• Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.
• Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
• Adapter Style: Adapters
• Audio: No
• Converter Type: Format Converter
• Maximum Digital Resolutions: 1920x1200 / 1080p
• Connector A: 1 - Mini-DisplayPort (20 pin) Male
• Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
• System and Cable Requirements: DP++ (DisplayPort++) port required from video card or video source for DVI and HDMI signal pass-through
• Colour: Black
• Product Length: 102 mm [4 in]
• Product Weight: 40 g [1.4 oz]
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DVI-I (Female)|
|Total Weight||31 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months