6 ft Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort extender cable from StarTech.com
The mDP to DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
The MDP2DPMM6 is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
• Connect a DisplayPort monitor or projector to devices equipped with a Mini DisplayPort connection port Features • High-resolution support of up to 4k x 2k
• Support for High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps
• Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
• Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
• Gold-plated connectors
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||DisplayPort (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.