Startech 2.5" SSD/HDD to 3.5" Drive Bay Converter
Startech 2.5" SATA/SAS SSD/HDD TO 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Adaptor Bay Converter
By DPD On 22nd Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The converter provides a versatile solution for 2.5-inch drive installations, enabling you to install a 2.5-inch SATA/SAS drive in a 3.5-inch bay, drive drawer caddy/tray, or into a 3.5-inch drive enclosure.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with compatible controller.
Suitable for drives with a height of up to 15mm, virtually any 2.5-inch SATA or SAS hard drive can be made to look and function like a 3.5-inch hard drive. The drive converter includes mounting holes along the side and base, allowing you to mount the drive if needed, into a compatible system.
The Drive Converter features a trayless design for simple drive installation and removal, and is constructed of durable, yet lightweight plastics, with ventilation openings to aid air flow and help keep hard drives running cooler.
• Use available 2.5" hard drives in place of a 3.5" hard drive.
• Install a 2.5" hard drive into a 3.5" hard drive enclosure or backplane.
• Turn unused 2.5" hard drives into additional storage in a desktop computer.
• Use large capacity 12.5mm SATA drives as a front bay removable drive. Features • Trayless design: hard drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures.
• Supports 2.5" form factor hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD) up to 15mm in height.
• Power indicator LED.
• Lightweight plastic construction with air vents.
• Plug and Play and hot swap compatible.
• Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps).
• Support for SAS revision I/II (3.0/6.0 Gbps).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months