Sonnet Mobile Rackmount Data Archiving Kit
Sonnet Mobile Rack Kit Module Data Archiving Edition, for LTO + up to 4 SSDs
By DPD On 22nd Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • Enables Installation of Mobile Rack Devices In the Echo Express III-R and xMac Pro Server - Supports either one full-height or two half-height devices inside the rackmount enclosure
• Integrated 100W Power Supply - Plenty of power for installed devices
• Three PCIe Slots - Supports three full-length, full-height, single-width cards, or one double-width card plus one single-width card
• Eight Power Connectors - Matching connector for nearly every device
• Large, Quiet Fan - 80 mm fan provides good airflow over the devices to cool them
What's in the box?
• Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kit
• Four 2.5” 6Gb/s SATA hot-swap drive cages
• Mini-SAS-to-SAS (SFF-8482) cable
• Mini-SAS-to-internal x4 SATA cable
• External 8-port 6Gb/s SATA PCIe 2.0 card
You Add: Four of your own 2.5” SSDs or hard drives & LTO tape drive. (SSDs, HDDs, LTO Tape Drive not included, sold separately)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months