Silverstone Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Cube Case
Silverstone Sugo SG13B Cube Mini-ITX/DTX Case (ATX PSU)
By DPD On 3rd Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Newly Evolved Design
After bringing Mini-ITX into mainstream DIY (do it yourself) market in 2009 with the Sugo SG05, SilverStone is looking to define the category again with SG13, a newly evolved design that aims to satisfy every type of computer users. At only 11.5 liters in size, it has suitably small statue for easily integrating into numerous computing environments and will comfortably fit many standard components for general purpose or office builds. For enthusiasts and in keeping with Sugo series’ famed tradition, the SG13’s ability to fit 10.5” long expansion card, standard ATX power supply, and all-in-one liquid cooler in 120mm or 140mm size will help produce amazingly small and powerful systems.
• Support standard-length expansion cards (10.5 inches).
• Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU compatible.
• Support 120mm or 140mm single fan All-in-One Liquid Cooler.
• Support 2.5” and 3.5” hard drives.
• Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components.
• Model No. SST-SG13B (black, mesh front panel).
• Material Mesh or plastic front panel, steel body.
• Motherboard Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX.
• Internal 3.5" x 1 or 2.5" x 2 , 2.5" x 1.
• Cooling system Front 1 x 120mm/140mm fan slot compatible with radiator(option).
• Side Oversized vents.
• Top Oversized vents.
• Radiator support Front N/A.
• Rear 120mm x 1.
• Top N/A.
• Bottom N/A.
• Expansion slot 2.
• Front I/O port USB 3.0 x 2.
• audio x 1.
• MIC x 1.
• Power supply Optional standard PS2(ATX).
• Expansion card Compatible up to 10.5" (266mm) long, width restriction-5.11" (129mm).
• Limitation of CPU cooler 61mm.
• Limitation of PSU 150mm*.
• Net weight SG13B:2.47Kg / SG13B-Q:2.43Kg.
• Dimension 222mm (W) x 181 mm (H) x 285 mm (D) 11.5 litres.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Form Factor||Mini-ITX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||2|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fan Bays||1 x 120/140mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||61 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- SilverStone Technology GmbH
- Carsten Buss Tel.: +49 40 675931-35
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.