Sennheiser MKE 2 Digital
Sennheiser MKE 2 Digital Lapel Clip Microphone
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MKE 2 digital delivers high-end audio for your video, your docu-film, your stream or interviews. You have a larger audience in mind? With this set, you obtain perfect recordings out and about – even when working alone. The Apogee and Sennheiser recording experts have provided a simple and brilliant recording solution. All apps for current iOS devices included.
Videos - Upgrade your sound to HD too
For all professionals who live for capturing special moments: MKE 2 digital delivers the studio-quality sound – at a level, which not long time ago was only possible with far greater expense and effort.
Speech - “Did you record that in the studio?”
The MKE 2 digital is a professional quality broadcast microphone. It gives voices more depth and presence and captures fine nuance in each situation. The fact that key metadata and markers are directly adopted when transferring data to editing programs also makes the workflow easier. Features Technical Data
• Connector: Apple Mfi certified Lightning connector
• Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Max. sound pressure level: @ min.gain: 130 dB; @ max. gain: 95 dB
• Cable length: 1.6 m
• Transducer principle: pre-polarized condenser microphone
• Weight: 29 g
• Diameter: 4.8 mm (capsule)
• Pick-up pattern: omnidirectional
• Operating temperature: 0° C…+50°C
• Equivalent noise level: @ min. gain: -95 dBFS (A); @ max.gain: -67 dBFS(A)
• Gain: 0 - 35 dB
• AD conversion: multibit DeltaSigma
• Digital Signal Processing: Compression, EQ (selectable presets via Apogee Maestro App)
• Powering: Supplied by iOS device
• Sensitivity: @ min. gain: -50 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
@ max. gain: -15 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
• Sampling rates: 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz
• Bitrate: 16 Bit, 24 Bit
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited