Sennheiser HD 25 Over Ear Professional DJ Headphones
Sennheiser HD 25 Over-Ear DJ Monitoring Headphones, Closed Back, 70 Ohms, Lightweight, 3.5mm Jack, 6.3mm Adaptor, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Sennheiser HD 25 - The DJ Industry Standard
If you have been involved with the DJ scene at any point since the late 80's (1988 to be exact!) then you have no doubt seen and heard the legendary HD 25's. They became a staple of the industry due to their amazing construction, lightweight design and high SPL output.
The classic HD 25 comes with its iconical split headband, 1.5m single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for single-sided listening.
Newly designed headband ends ensure that the earcups lock securely into place, while lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure an excellent transient response.
With a frequency response of 16 to 22,000Hz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 lends itself to any monitoring task, whether live recording or in the DJ booth.
• Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels.
• Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time.
• Tough, detachable, single-sided cable.
• Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening.
• Color: black
• Frequency response (Headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
• THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
• Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
• Ear coupling: supraaural
• Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
• Cable length: 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
• Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
• Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
• Nominal impedance 70 O
• Load rating: 200 mW
• Max. Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB
|Headphone Type||Closed Back|
|Headphone Connector Type||3.5mm Jack|
|Cable Length||1.5 m|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months