Sennheiser EW IEM G4-TWIN-GB Wireless Stereo Monitoring Twin Set
Sennheiser EW IEM G4-TWIN-GB Double Wireless Stereo Monitoring Set, Rugged All-In-One Wireless System For Live Sound
By DPD On 26th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage. Features • Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless monitoring system for in-ear applications.
• Robust bodypack receiver and reliable in-ear monitoring IE 4 headphones delivering clarity along the whole frequency spectrum for daily use on stage
• Half-rack stereo transmitter in a full-metal housing with OLED display for full control
• Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
• Compatible with Sennheiser WSM control software for flexible frequency allocation
• Up to 16 compatible channels
• Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
• Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
• High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
|Headphone Connector Type|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited