Se Electronics DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Preamp
Se Electronics DM1 Dynamite Class-A Low-Noise Active Inline Preamp, +28 dB, Transformerless Design, Gold Plated XLR
By DPD On 24th Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Some mics need a LOT of gain - and not all preamps are up to the challenge. The DM1 DYNAMITE is an ultra-slim active inline preamp that fits seamlessly between your mic and mic pre, providing a massive +28dB of clean, transparent gain for all your passive microphones.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, the DM1 has vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain it provides is always a consistent 28dB regardless of the connected load, thanks to its dedicated buffer amplifier.
The DM1 is the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration. Its output impendence is also the lowest in its class, allowing it to drive long cable runs while reducing susceptibility to RF interference, buzz and hum.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features +28dB of Clean, Consistent Gain, Independent of Load
• designed for neutral, balanced sound quality
• the perfect way to boost the signal of a passive microphone
• gain stays consistent regardless of connected load
• provides significantly improved level to your mic preamp for proper gain staging
Sophisticated Class-A Electronics
• state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
• transformerless design for pristine sound quality
• provides the lowest noise in its class
Dedicated Output Buffer Amplifier
• provides +28dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
• extremely low output impedance
• drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
Slim, Rugged All-Metal Housing with Premium Finish
• efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
• high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
• slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
Gold-Plated XLR Connector
• for loss-free and reliable signal connection
• Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
• Gain: 28 dB (load 1kOhms)
• Max output level (0.5% THD): 8.3 dBV (2.6 V)
• Output noise level: 9 µV (JIS-A)
• Powering: 48 Volts according toIEC 61938
• Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
• Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
• Current consumption: 3.0 mA
• Connectivity: 3-pin male/femaleXLR connector
• Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
• Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz.)
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited