Sabrent 60 Watt (12 Amp) 10-Port Smart USB Rapid Charger
Sabrent AX-TPCS 10-Port Smart USB Rapid Charger, 60 Watt (12 Amp), Charge 10 Devices with Overcharge Protection, Black
By DPD On 28th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ten USB ports allow you to quickly charge all your devices from one place. Simply connect any USB mobile device, such as an Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, tablet PC, smartphone, a wireless hotspot, etc. and start charging.
Take it Everywhere
Sabrent's 10-Port smart USB rapid charger is durable and lightweight. With 110-220V AC input, it not only works great for at home or at the office, but is also a must-have travel companion for charging all your power-hungry devices.
• Smart Port technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices by enabling charging speeds of up to 12A between 10 ports or 3A per port. Supports 2.4A devices for universal compatibility.
• Charge almost any USB device that charges with a USB cord. Sabrent's 10-port Smart USB Rapid Charger is compatible with Apple iPads, iPhones, iPods, smartphones, tablet PCs as well as e-readers, Bluetooth headphones, portable speakers and nearly any other device.
• Charge up to 10 devices simultaneously with overcharge protection for peace of mind.
• Overcharge Protection With high power output and overcharge protection, you can charge up to ten devices simultaneously without fear of degrading their batteries.
• UL Certified Safe ensure complete protection for you and your devices. Worldwide 100-240 volt AC input voltage.
|10 x USB
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 6 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- warranty 1 year standard, 5 years with registration within 90 days of purchase
- please registration is made within 90 days of purchase
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.