Rode VideoMic Pro+ Microphone
Still with the best-in-class Rycote Lyre suspension system onboard, the VideoMic Pro+ improves on the existing VideoMic Pro capsule/line tube and windshield, plus boasts a host of new features.
Automatic Power Function (with plug-in power availability) is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera.
Built-in Battery Door makes replacing the battery a breeze - plus it won't get lost.
Power options the VideoMic Pro+ can be powered by the all-new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, 2 x AA Batteries or continuously via Micro USB.
Digital Switching - will ensure the user has ultimate capture of the audio signal at the source, reducing post production and editing times.
The Digital Switching includes:
• 2-Stage High Pass Filter to reduce low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning
• 3-Stage Gain Control, with +20dB function – designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras
• High Frequency Boost will boost high frequencies enhancing detail and clarity in the recording
• Safety Channel to help ensure the signal does not clip when unexpected spikes occur Features • Automatic Power Function with plug-in power
• Power via LB-1, 2 x AA Batteries, Micro USB
• Ships with LB-1 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Detachable 3.5mm TRS Cable, Micro USB Cable
• Built-in Battery Door
• Optimised Windshield Shape
• Digital Switching
• 10-year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Supercardioid|
|Sensitivity||-33.6dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.20mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz/150Hz)|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x 3.5mm TS Jack - Mono (Male)|
|Including Shock Mount||Yes|
|Including Pop Shield||Yes|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.