Quantum LTO-6 Ultrium (MP) 2.5TB/6.25TB Backup Tape
2.5TB (6.25TB Compressed) Quantum LTO-6 Ultrium Backup Data Cartridge
By DPD On 28th Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Quantum Ultrium 2.5TB/6.25TB LTO-6 Backup Tape Cartridge
Quantum media cartridges are manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability, ensuring low error rates, high performance and long-term durability. Quantum media allows you to archive your data with confidence. The Quantum media family offers you more choices to better manage your data over time. Our LTO Ultrium tape format has been optimised for high capacity and performance with outstanding reliability, in either stand-alone or automated environments. The Quantum LTO Ultrium product line ranges from 200GB to 6.25TB capacity per cartridge, making it an ideal choice for capacity specific backup and archive applications
• High Speed Data Transfer: of 160MB/s native and up to 400 MB/s (assuming a 2.5:1 compression).
• Up to 30 Year Archival life.
• Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology.
• Compatible with: Linear Tape File System (LTFS).
• High Performance: A high-durability, non-contact IC memory chip up to 16KB is built-in; this contributes to significant improvement in tape library access and health reporting.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty: By Quantum.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months