Proel HCM23 Condenser Headset Microphone
Proel Miniature Condenser Omni-Directional Headset Microphone, 5mm Capsule, 4-Pin Mini-XLR
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• 5 mm permanently polarized condenser capsule.
• Omni-directional polar pattern.
• Double vent protection system for use in theatre and spoken word applications.
• Comfortable and secure fit with fixed bi-aural headband.
• Anti-pop screen
• Fitted with 4-pin mini-XLR Features • Transducer type: Back-electret condenser
• Polar pattern: Omni-directional
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
• Sensitivity: -45dB± 3dB
• Max Input SPL: 130 db
• S/N Ratio: >70dB
• Impedance: 1500 ohm ± 30%
• Power Requirement : 1.5V-10V
• Colour: Skin
• Dimension: Ø 5mm
• Accessories: Windscreen
• Connector: 4 pin mini XLR
• Weight: 25 gr
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Omnidirectional|
|Impedance||1500 ohm ± 30% ohms|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Connectors||1 x Mini XLR|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months