(B-Stock) PreSonus Faderport Controller
(B-Stock) PreSonus Faderport Sequencer Controller, 1 Faders, 1 Knobs, 0 Pads, Motorised Fader, Transport Controls V1
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
As great as DAWs are, it’s a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch. That’s why we created the FaderPort, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
Feel is crucial when you’re spending countless hours recording and mixing. So the ultra-affordable FaderPort features the same high-quality, touch-sensitive, long-throw, motorized Alps fader that is found in expensive control surfaces and digital mixing consoles. With its 1,024-step resolution and dual-servo drive-belt motor, the response will be smooth and seamless.
Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the FaderPort enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time. Control your DAW’s solo, record-enable, window selection, play, stop, and record functions. Manage markers and punch in and out with a footswitch (not included). The FaderPort makes it fast and easy. You can even create your own custom key mappings. And if you use PreSonus’ Studio One DAW software, your FaderPort will be automatically recognized and can be used to tweak virtually any plug-in parameter.
So put down that mouse and get back in touch with your music. Get the PreSonus FaderPort.
Features • Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation
• Touch sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- 1,024 steps of resolution
• Complete recording-transport controls:
- Punch, User, Loop, Previous Next, Mark
- Start, End, Rewind, Fast Fwd, Stop, Play, Record
• General controls:
- Record Enable, Pan, Mute, Solo
• Channel Select controls:
- Bank, Output (Master Fader), Increment, Decrement
• Window-view selection:
- Mix, Project, Transport
• Fader-mode selection:
- Read, Write, Touch, Off
• 5 User-defined key mappings
• Hands-free punch in/out using footswitch (not included)
- 1x USB 1.1 port
- 1x Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
• Dual-servo drive-belt motor design for fast and smooth fader operation
• Rugged metal top plate and military-grade buttons
• External 9 VAC power supply
- Compatible with all major recording software for Mac OS and Windows, including Studio One™, Pro Tools™, Logic®, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar™, Digital Performer™, and more. (Native mode or HUI emulation.)
- Tight integration with PreSonus Studio One software
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months