Features • 8 Fully Programmable Buttons - Reaper comes with 8 Fully Programmable buttons that can be saved as your favorite button assignments. The intuitively designed "Clutch Button" enables gamers to instantly switch to a preselected DPI setting for accurate aiming in different enviroments (like Sniping) when held, release the button and you are restored to your original setting.
• Designed for Comfort - The rubberized, soft touch surface paired with a premium aluminum cover and wheel makes reaper comfortable, durable and lightweight gaming device.
• Macro Keys and Profiles - Besides basic button assignments, you can also program command sequences as macro keys and save them to 4 different profiles on the onboard memory. Once programmed, Reaper saves those profiles across different systems even without the CM Storm application installed. Aperfect mouse for tournament gamers on-the-go.
• White LED accents - The warm glow of white LED lighting peers through the groove in the palm rest and in the front. Access the reaper's software to toggle lighting effects between modes such as a menacing breathing effect or "rapid fire" mode.
• Customizable Aluminum Plate - The removable aluminum cover is anodized and electrically plated for a high quality look and feel. it's Aluminum palm rest functions as an excellent passive cooler for your hand to help avoid sweaty palms during intense gaming moments.
• Avago 9800 High Precision Laser Sensor
• Front LED Beam
• 1.8m Braided Cable with Gold Plated USB Connector
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.