Buy Now, Pay Later with a 10% deposit. Or spread the cost of your finance over 24-48 months.
By DPD On 5th Dec 2016
DPDDelivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window.£4.79
Collect from local shops
UPS and DPD PickupCollect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores.Free
Q-CollectPlace your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect.
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Scansure protectionScansureProtect against installation damage for 28 days.More
PlayStationPlus is the premium membership service for PlayStation Network that helps you get the most out of your PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Supercharge your gaming by joining PlayStation Plus today and get access to the following features:
How to Redeem
Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration. Sign in to PlayStation Store or our online store. Select the “Redeem Codes” option on either the website store or Console Stores PS3 , PS4, for PS Vita first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen). Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code. Voucher codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
• Instant Game Collection: Receive top-rated* games on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita every month for the course of your membership.
• Online Multiplayer: Play with your friends and take on the world in electrifying online multiplayer on your PS4.
• Money-saving Discounts and Giveaways: Cash in on loads of great deals on PlayStation Store games and add-ons.
• Exclusive Access: Go straight to the front of the queue to try out new demos and official public Beta trials.
• Online Storage: Back up your saved games, and carry on your gaming adventures anywhere, anytime, on any PS4 or PS3.
• One Membership: Take advantage of all the great benefits of PlayStation Plus on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita - all with one membership.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.