Pioneer HDJ2000 Mk2 Premium Professional DJ Headphones in Black
Pioneer HDJ2000 MK2 Closed Back, Over Ear DJ Headphones, 32 Ohm, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
These headphones don't only ensure superb clarity with clear sound separation, from deep bass to crisp trebles. Even better, they adopt low-volume air chambers and air-tight stitching to improve sound insulation and deliver the pristine sound needed for monitoring in the loudest clubs.
• Professional monitoring headphones (Black).
• Inherit all the best from their predecessor - the HDJ-2000.
• Build on the legacy.
• Ensure superb clarity with clear sound separation.
• Adopt low-volume air chambers and air-tight stitching to improve sound insulation.
• Deliver the pristine sound needed for monitoring in the loudest clubs. Features Product Features:
• Sound Isolation.
• Rotatable Housing.
• Maxuimum Comfort.
• Solid Build to withstand the rigours of professional use.
• Finish: Black
• Type: Circumaural, closed-back dynamic headphones
• Driver Units: 50 mm dome type
• Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug (gold-plated, screw type)
• Cord: 1.2 m long one-side connection coiled cable (extended length 3 m), 1.6 twist-sheathed straight cord
• Accessories: 6.3 mm stereo jack (gold-plated, screw type), Carrying case
• Extra Features: Lightweight magnesium design, Big pads with protein leather surface and memory foam
• Weight (without cord): 298g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months