Pioneer DJM750MK2 4 Channel Professional DJ Mixer (Black)
Pioneer DJM750MK2 4 Channel 32-Bit Pro DJ Mixer with Rekordbox License, Magvel Crossfader - Black
By DPD On 13th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
Pro FX With Detailed Control
Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
Professional Sound Quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
Smooth EQs and Faders
The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
Rekordbox DJ Bundled
You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS Bundled
You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
Two Headphone Outputs
The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent Mic Section
Use a microphone independently of the channel input. Features • A 4 channel mixer with key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2
• Performs seamlessly with Pioneer DJ's XDJ and CDJ multi players
• Smooth curves on EQs and channel faders
• Magvel crossfader herited from the DJM-900NXS2
• Precise response and assured feel for complicated scratching
• Included Software: rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs
• Included Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide), License key card
• Width: 320 mm
• Height: 107.9 mm
• Depth: 387.9 mm
• Weight: 6.6 kg
• Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
• Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
• A/D Converter: 32 bit
• D/A Converter: 32 bit
• S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
• Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
• EQ/ISO: 3 band
• EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -8 ~ +6 dB
• Channels: 4
• Sound Colour FX: Dub Echo, Filter, Noise, Sweep, Beat FX, Delay, Echo, Flanger, Helix, Ping Pong, Pitch, Spiral, Reverb, Roll, Trans, Vinyl Brake
• FX Frequency: Yes
• Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
• CURVE Assignable: Yes
• Fader Curve: 3
• Inputs: 4 PHONO (RCA), 4 LINE (RCA), 1 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
• Send/Return: 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack), 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
• USB: 1 USB B port + 1 USB A port
• Outputs: 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA), 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack), 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months