be quiet Dark Base 700 RGB Tempered Glass Open Box Midi PC Case
Open Box be quiet! Dark Base 700 RGB, Black, Mid Tower Case, w/ Tempered Glass Window, EATX-mITX, 2x 140mm Fans
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The be quiet! Dark Base 700 midi-tower case offers unrivalled flexibility with impeccable cooling and silence features. Numerous customization options for component and cable layout, illumination and cooling make every PC one of a kind.
The motherboard tray can be installed alongside the left panel with redefined airflow. It is also removable for use as a bench table.
Stylish fully windowed side panel made of tinted and tempered glass. Ingenious cable routing concept. The five HDD covers for cable management cover the slots and make a super clean and fitted look possible inside the chassis.
The two pre-installed and virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 PWM fans provide excellent air circulation. A removable bracket is provided to mount the optional fans or radiators on before installing the completed unit into the case. Perfect for water cooling with radiators up to 360mm.
Flexible installation, thanks to repositionable single HDD slots. The multifunctional PSU shroud offers space to hide drives and cables. Supports up to three HDDs or nine SSDs.
State-Of-The Art Technology
The fan controller is switchable between PWM control by the motherboard and manual 3-step mode. It can be switched between a Silence and Performance Mode and there are two separate channels to create different cooling zones. Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C available.
Offering manual control via a control switch on the front panel, the exterior LED offers six colours and three modes to choose from: single colour, breathing effect, and auto colour changing mode. RGB LEDs can be connected to the motherboard to conveniently synchronize the case with the component illumination.
• High-end workstations and desktop PCs.
• High-resolution gaming and multimedia systems.
• Extremely overclocked systems.
• Super silent water-cooled PCs. Features • Motherboard tray and HDD slots with enhanced possibilities for individual requirements.
• Two virtually inaudible SilentWings® 3 140mm PWM fans with funnel-shaped air inlets for high air pressure.
• Effective airflow system with noise-dampening vents.
• 4-step dual-rail fan controller is switchable between Silence and Performance modes.
• Ready for radiators up to 360mm on top, front and back.
• Install fans and radiators on a provided bracket before installing it as a complete unit.
• Completely sound insulated with decoupled motherboard, PSU and drives.
• PSU shroud, ingenious cable routing and HDD slot covers for a neat interior.
• Fully windowed side panel from tinted and tempered glass.
• Exterior LEDs with six switchable colours and motherboard control option.
• 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
• Product conception, design and quality control in Germany.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days