Netgear GSM4328PB-100NES M4300-28G-PoE+ 24x 1G PoE+ 2x 10GBASE-T 2x SFP+ Stackable Switch
Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ 24x 1G PoE+ 2x 10GBASE-T 2x SFP+ Stackable Ethernet Switch, 1000 W PSU (Power)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Stackable Switches with Full PoE+ Provisioning
The world’s first 1G and 10G virtual chassis platform with 10G stacking designed for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments. The M4300 series scales from 24x1G to 48x10G to deliver resilient, spine and leaf, edge to core connectivity for unified wired and wireless networks.
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network. Features Key features:
• Cost effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize organizations networks.
• Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM.
• Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy.
• Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack.
• Up to 384 (Gigabit) ports, or 384 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in a single logical switch.
• PoE+ (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning.
• 48-port 10G models ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 128K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes.
• Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models provides 16K MAC, 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes.
• SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports||
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||16MB|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0134 445 8200