Providing Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, voice and music, and online gaming. Complete with a built-in DSL modem, it is compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers. Storage for downloads is easy with ReadySHARE™ for shared access to a USB storage device.
• Built-in DSL modem — ADSL2+ modem and router combined create complete gateway for DSL Internet connection
• Faster downloads and online gaming — Provides Wireless-N speed for simultaneous downloads, streaming voice and music and
online gaming, in addition to basic Internet applications.
• Share Internet connection — Allows Internet broadband sharing and the freedom of wireless Internet usage
• Shared storage — ReadySHARE™ provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device
• Easy setup — Smart Wizard® CD with graphical installation guide and multi-language support
• Live Parental Controls — Keeps your Internet experience safe
– Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications and can be managed from anywhere
– Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
– To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
• Jitter-free voice and gaming — Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable Internet connections
• Guest network access — Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network
• Broadband usage meter — Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
• Secured connection — Push ‘N’ Connect offers a secured wireless Internet connection at the push of a button
• Compatibility — Compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers (ISPs)
Features Advanced Features
• Live Parental Controls with flexible and customizable filter settings
• ReadySHARE™ USB storage access—supports FAT16/32, NTFS Read/Write
• Multiple SSID guest networks (separate security and access restrictions)
• Broadband usage meter measures Internet usage
• Power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons
Live Parental Controls, powered by OpenDNS™
Blocks unsafe Internet content and applications
Flexible and customizable settings through Web interface
Protects connected devices through the router such as PCs, gaming consoles, and iPod touch®
And it's FREE! See CD inside for installation
To learn more visit www.netgear.com/lpc
Dedicated network for guests with restricted access without sharing your own security password
Automatic Quality of Service (QoS) for reliable video, voice and gaming
Broadband usage meter ensures accurate measurement of download Internet traffic with customized alerts
Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS)
Convenient power and Wi-Fi on/off switches conserve energy
Efficient Energy Star-compliant power supply
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0134 445 8200
"Manufacturer's warranty is reprinted here for your information only. Warranty terms subject to change without notice"
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
Subject to 2 years manufacturer's warranty, direct with Netgear.
Please follow the RMA procedure on link,
To log a new online support query or to reply to an existing case, please do the following:
1. Go to http://my.netgear.com
2. Fill in our online support web form
3. Follow the on screen instructions
24 x 7 pre- or post-sales technical assistance can be obtained from our European Support Team on 0844 875 4000.
Please contact Netgear only on 0844 875 4000 for your full 2 years warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, serial number altered, defaced or removed; or has had the warranty seal on the system altered, defaced or removed, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.