Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK3 Production Instrument, 16 Velocity-Sensitive Pads, Dual Touch Smart Strip
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£189.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£189.00|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
For The Music In You - For beats. For melodies. For getting down ideas fast.
Meet MASCHINE MIKRO, your flexible, compact companion for making music with a laptop. Use it to tap out beats, play melodies, and build up tracks – fast, fun, and hands-on. Want to start creating right away? We’ve thrown in everything you need including instruments, sounds, effects, and powerful tools like sampling and drum synths.
Drum It. Play It. Sketch It
MIKRO gives you four different ways of getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with color coding for kicks, snares, and other sounds. Switch to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s easy to lay down inspiring chord progressions. And in Step mode, program beats and patterns visually in a classic step-sequencer style on the 16 pads – get exciting musical results quickly.
Quickly Load And Swap Sounds
Find, audition, and swap sounds without stopping the music. Browse through your favorite instruments, and load samples, projects and kits. A compact screen guides the multi-function encoder so you know exactly what you’re controlling, while staying in the creative flow.
Sample Any Sound
Found a great sample? Hit the Sample button to quickly load it into your project from the software. Record from your audio interface to capture from vinyl, play in a guitar, or grab any other sound into your track. Shape and refine your samples using the powerful editing tools in the MASCHINE software.
Get Ideas Down With Powerful Software
Get creating and keep going – from one step to the next. Fast. The MASCHINE software comes with powerful tools for realizing your ideas.
Ideas view makes it easy to gather your ideas. Record different bass lines, create scenes for different drum fills, breakdowns, and variations. Mix them up and experiment until you find something you like.
Use Arrange view to sequence your clips into a track. Edit patterns, nudge notes, change velocity, record modulation, and more.
Easily sort instruments and sounds by their sonic qualities with MASCHINE's ultra-fast, tag-based browser - including all of your NKS-certified instruments and FX.
MASCHINE's powerful mixer lets you see and adjust group and sound channel levels until you find the perfect balance in your track.
User your own VST or Audio Unit plug-ins, or play with MASSIVE, MONARK, and REAKTOR PRISM, or any other included sounds and FX.
MASCHINE's powerful Sampler and Audio plug-in lets you get creative with your sounds. Refine, shape and chop samples - and play with loops creatively.
MASCHINE also works as a plug-in for Ableton, Logic Pro, Cubase or any other compatible DAW, making it a powerful addition toyour setup, however you make music.
• Four ways to input sound using the 16 pads – drum in pad mode, play melodies in Keyboard mode, create chord progressions in Chord mode, and program in a classic step-sequencer style from Step mode
• Software - use on its own or as a VST, Audio Unit, or AAX plug-in in all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and FL Studio)
• 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection with samples, one-shots, loops, sample instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
• Same software as MASCHINE MK3 / STUDIO / JAM – includes 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
• 16 large, velocity-sensitive pads for easy two-handed drumming
• Dual-touch Smart Strip lets you slide your fingers to strum instruments, bend sounds, use Perform FX, and more
• Push encoder and screen for browsing, navigating, adjusting volume levels and panning, and controlling parameters
• Powered via USB 2.0
• The Native Instruments sound universe – easily expand your library with KOMPLETE, Sounds.com, Expansions, and enjoy perfect integration with any third party NKS-certified instruments and effects
• Classic groovebox features including 16 pad velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC60/SP1200 sampling emulation
• Powerful mixer, arranger, and sampler for full creative control over your tracks
Sounds for any style, with infinite expandability. MASCHINE MIKRO includes:
• MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration
• Full versions of three popular KOMPLETE plugins, worth over $300, available for download from Native Access after hardware registration:
- MASSIVE – heavyweight virtual analog synthesizer
- MONARK – iconic mono synth
- REAKTOR PRISM – flexible polyphonic synthesizer
• Eligibility to purchase upgrades to full 8 GB MASCHINE Factory Library and KOMPLETE SELECT with 25GB of instruments and effects
• Voucher for Sounds.com – access to thousands of samples and loops from hundreds of suppliers, for a monthly subscription
• Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,4 GB RAM
• macOS 10.12 or macOS 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 Port, 3 GB free disk space for MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), 1 GB free disk space for MASSIVE, MONARK and REAKTOR PRISM
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months