Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A49
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A49 49-Key USB MIDI Controller Keyboard with NKS
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£142.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£147.83|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£142.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£152.96|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Komplete Kontrol A49 - Smart, Streamlined Keyboard Controller
A-Series Lets You Perform, Produce, and Capture Ideas From One Smart Keyboard
The new Komplete Kontrol A49 from Native Instruments features intuitive pre-mapped control for hundreds of KOMPLETE and NKS plug-ins, plus full VST support. Players will love the custom keybed with semi-weghted keys which is highly responsive and playable. The A-Series keyboards have full integration with MASCHINE, Logic Pro X, and GarageBand – Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo coming soon after release. The comprehensive software package includes MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, MONARK, THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, SCARBEE MARK I, and more!
Get Hands On With Your Music
Music-making is at its best when it’s fast, fun, and physical. Find the right sound, make it your own, perform, and capture the results – all from a responsive, semi-weighted keyboard. Complete with four premium instruments plus MASCHINE Essentials, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to bring your ideas to life.
Find Your Sounds Faster
With hundreds of presets to choose from, finding the right sound can be a chore. With KOMPLETE KONTROL, however, all of your KOMPLETE and NKS presets are intuitively tagged and organised, so finding the right one is fast and easy. What’s more, you can hear a preview of each sound as you browse, without loading individual instruments.
Need some serious low end? Use the encoders and OLED display to select SYNTH > BASS > SUB BASS, then listen through the presets and load up the right one for your track.
Pre-Mapped and Ready to Play
All of your KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects are pre-mapped to the KOMPLETE KONTROL hardware by the people who know them best – the instrument designers themselves. Essential parameters like envelope controls and filter cutoffs are instantly displayed on the OLED display as you touch the corresponding knob. That means you can see exactly what you’re adjusting in real time – whether it’s in kHz, dB, or BPM.
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
Capture Your Ideas
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favorite DAW. Logic Pro X and GarageBand are currently supported, with advanced integration for Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo coming soon after launch. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
Monophonic synthesizer capturing every sonic nuance of the king of analog monosynths in spectacular detail – the holy grail of analog modeling.
A classic upright piano that delivers balanced tone and a wide dynamic range, sampled from a vintage upright.
Unique, responsive polyphonic instrument and effect, based on the innovative modal synthesis technology from REAKTOR.
Scarbee Mark 1
The sound of an iconic 70s electric piano – beautifully sampled and perfectly preserved in all its analog brilliance.
Komplete Kontrol Software
Browse and preview all your instruments and effects directly from your A-Series keyboard. This software also makes KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects accessible to visually-impaired users – feature coming shortly after initial release.
• KONTAKT 6 PLAYER and Factory Selection
• REAKTOR 6 PLAYER and Factory Selection
• REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED
• GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER and Factory Selection
• £22.00 e-voucher to spend in the NI Online Shop
Includes Maschine Essentials
Get your ideas down fast with MASCHINE Essentials – a powerful groovebox packed with instruments, effects, and sounds for sketching out ideas, arranging them into tracks, mixing down, and more.
Upgrade and Save Big
When you’re ready to take your music further, you’ll be eligible for big discounts on powerful production tools like KOMPLETE 12 SELECT and the full MASCHINE Factory Library. Or go all-out and save even more with both. And for a daily dose of sonic inspiration, check out Sounds.com – each A-Series keyboard comes with one month’s Essential subscription to explore the full library of loops and samples.
• Affordable entry point into the NI world
• Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
• Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
• 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
• Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
• 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
• Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
• Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
• Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
• Full VSTi and VST FX support
• Deep integration with MASCHINE software
• Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, and GarageBand at launch. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release
• TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
• USB 2.0 bus powered
• Can be used / assigned as a MIDI controller
• Includes a comprehensive collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, and MASCHINE ESSENTIALS (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection)
Register your hardware to download the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, plus a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects and MASCHINE Essentials for free. Includes:
• THE GENTLEMAN – classic upright piano
• MONARK – iconic mono synth
• SCARBEE MARK 1 – electric piano
• REAKTOR PRISM – polyphonic synthesizer
• REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED – modular synths
• REAKTOR 6 PLAYER – powerful player for REAKTOR instruments
• KONTAKT 6 PLAYER – including 50 instruments
• GUITAR RIG 5 PLAYER – custom amp, 17 cabinets, and 13 effects
• KOMPLETE KONTROL Software
• MASCHINE ESSENTIALS
• Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
• macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
• Graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
• Internet connection (for software download and activation only)
|Number Of Keys||49|
|Included Software||Selection of NI Software (See Features)|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Key Size||Full Size Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months