Moosik FM Transmitter CK3000-HD for Apple iPod - Your own iPod Radio Station inside the car !
To see the Trusted Review please Click Here Features • Easy operation
• 5 memory FM transmitting presets can be easily programmed on field
• Full Band FM transmitter (88-108MHz) International or (76-90MHz ) Japan
• Display with backlight to show transmitting frequency and also the presets
• Easy Preset programming
• Easy mounting: any cigarette light jack inside the car
• Work with 12v to 24v DC input
• Power and Charge iPod inside the car
|Conectivity||1 x 30-pin male connector|
|Audio Codec Support|
|Video Codec Support|
|Built in Mic (Voice Recording)||No|
|Weight Including Battery|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
So you’re looking for a handheld gaming console, something small and sleek with decent battery life and good games… but what do you go for? There’s more choice out there than you probably realise, especially with some of the new ‘gaming’ phones coming onto the market.