MICROKEY 25AIR 25-Key Bluetooth USB MIDI Keyboard
Too many wires in your studio? Are they literally holding you back from the freedom of different configurations and setups? Korg, creators of the best-selling microKEY series and the next-gen microKEY2 series can help you break free with the new microKEY Air series of wireless MIDI controllers!
Connect wirelessly to iPad, iPhone, or Mac
The microKEY Air supports Apple’s Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) MIDI Standard for wireless devices. You can easily connect wirelessly to iPad/iPhone music apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand, as well as any MIDI-capable music production software on your Mac. Painstaking tuning of the Bluetooth capabilities means high stability and low latency, no strings – or wires – attached.
Lasts a month between battery changes
With an average of one hour of use per day, the batteries allow approximately one month of operation. And best of all, the microKEY Air runs on just two AA batteries.
To USB or not to USB?
MicroKEY Air can also be connected via a traditional USB cable. Since the microKEY is USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows. There's no need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing. The second generation newly supports connection to iPad and iPhone. Add an Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor and one USB cable and your setup is complete, allowing you to access apps such as KORG Gadget, KORG Module, and GarageBand.
Compact and playable Natural Touch Mini Keyboard
KORG’s Natural Touch mini keyboard has been carefully designed to assure playability while staying compact, and makes it easy to play chords or rapid phrases. Choose between 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configurations to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
Connect a pedal, and enjoy full control functionality
The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide an assignable switch jack for connecting a damper pedal. The 25-key model provides a sustain button that implements the damper function. On all models, you can use the octave buttons in conjunction with the key transpose function to play MIDI's entire range of notes.
The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide pitch bend and modulation wheels. The 25-key model provides a joystick that can also control pitch bend and modulation, as well as an arpeggiator function, giving you full control in spite of this model's space-saving dimensions, and providing a wealth of performance expression.
Lavish array of powerful music software bundled free of charge
The microKEY comes with a serious collection of powerful music software titles including popular special editions of KORG Gadget and KORG Module plus the KORG Legacy Collection offering five classic KORG instruments as plug-ins. With microKEY Air you won’t have to purchase additional software; you can start creating music right away.
KORG Software Bundle
Software for Mac/Windows
• KORG Legacy Collection - M1 Le (synthesizer sound module) with a special upgrade pass to the KORG Legacy Collection - Special Bundle
• UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
• AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
• AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
• AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
• Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW music production software)
• Ableton Live $50 discount coupon (DAW music production software)
Apps for iPad/iPhone
• KORG Module Limited (piano/keyboard sound module app)
• Dedicated editor software “KORG KONTROL Editor” is provided
• By using the dedicated KORG KONTROL Editor for Mac/Windows you can customize the keyboard to your preferences, including fine adjustments to the velocity curve. Features • Connect wirelessly to iPad, iPhone, or Mac.
• High stability and low latency with no wires.
• Lasts a month between battery changes.
• Runs on just two AA batteries.
• Can also be connected via a traditional USB cable.
• USB bus-powered, you only need a single USB cable to connect it to Mac or Windows.
• No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer and start playing.
• Compact and playable Natural Touch Mini Keyboard.
• Choose between 25, 37, 49 or 61-key configurations to suit your specific playing style and space/travel requirements.
• The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide an assignable switch jack for connecting a damper pedal.
• The 25-key model provides a sustain button that implements the damper function.
• On all models, you can use the octave buttons in conjunction with the key transpose function to play MIDI's entire range of notes.
• The 37, 49, and 61-key models provide pitch bend and modulation wheels.
• The 25-key model provides a joystick that can also control pitch bend and modulation.
• Lavish array of powerful music software bundled free of charge.
|Number Of Keys||25|
|Included Software||Korg M1 Le, UVI Digital Synsations, AAS Ultra Analog Session, AAS Strum Acoustic Session, AAS Lounge Lizard Session, Propellerhead Reason Limited, Ableton Live $50 Discount Coupon|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Key Size||Mini Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.