Magewell USB3.0 HDMI Full HD Video Capture Device 1080p
Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2, Full HD USB 3.0 Video Capture Dongle, HDMI In, USB 3.0 Out, for Win/OSX/Linux
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Plug & Play at Full HD
Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with the Magewell USB Capture HDMI Gen 2. With its HDMI v1.4a input, this capture device will accept resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60p. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the USB Capture HDMI will internally up or down-covert the input signal to the set resolution. It can also perform frame-rate conversion and de-interlacing in real-time with its own hardware, taking the processing load off of your computer's CPU.
Because the USB Capture HDMI uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers. If you don't have a USB 3.0 port available, the USB Capture HDMI will work with a USB 2.0 port, although the resolution and frame rate capabilities will be reduced due to the restricted bandwidth.
Additional technical information can be found in the PDF below:
• Compatible with Windows, Linux, & Mac OS X.
• Plug and Play.
• Support UVC Protocol.
• Up/down Scaling.
• Image Control.
• Various Output Color Spaces.
• Firmware Upgrade.
• Compatibility with Software.
• Continuously Work for 24h x7.
• Multiple Devices on One Host.
• Host Interface: USB3.0 *300-350MB/s throughput, USB2.0 *40MB/s throughput.
• Input Interface: 1x HDMI interface.
• HDMI Input: 1x 1080p/60Hz HD HDMI.
• HDMI Audio Input: 1 LPCM audio signal.
• HDMI Input Formats: It meets the HDMI 1.4a standard, and supports 1080p/60Hz 8-bit, (RGB, YUV).
• Output Formats:
- Resolutions: 640×480 / 720×480 / 720×576 / 768×576 / 800×600 / 1024×768 / 1280×720 / 1280×800 / 1280×960 / 1280×1024 / 1368×768 / 1440×900 / 1600×1200 / 1680×1050 / 1920×1080 / 1920×1200 / 640×360 / 856×480 / 960×540 / 1024×576.
- Frame Rate: 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 fps.
• Video Sampling Rate: HDMI: 165MHz.
• Audio and Video Capture: It meets the standards of UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class).
• Output Color Space: YUY2, RGB24.
• Color Space Conversion: Hardware Color Space Conversion.
• Up/down Scaling: Hardware Up/down Scaling.
• Image Adjustment: The image adjustment of brightness, contrast, hue, saturation.
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2008/2008 R2/2012 (x86 & x64).
- Linux (based on V4L2 , supports x86, x64 & arm architecture).
- OS X (10.8 and above).
• Software Compatibility:
- Windows Media Encoder (Windows).
- Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X).
- Real Producer Plus (Windows).
- VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux).
- QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X).
- QuickTime Player (OS X).
- Wirecast (Windows, OS X) and etc.
• Development Interface Compatibility:
- DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows).
- V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux).
- OS X (QuickTime).
• Onboard Memory: 64MB DDR2, 16 [email protected] MHz.
• Upgrade: Firmware can be upgraded.
• Size: 92.2 x 40.2 x 12.3 (L/W/H, mm).
• Power Consumption: <= 2.5W.
• Working Temperature: 0-50 deg C.
• Storage Temperature: -20-70 deg C.
• Storage Humidity: 5%-90%.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months