Mackie MR524 Studio Monitor (Single)
Mackie MR524 50W 5" Nearfield Studio Monitor, 45 Hz – 20 kHz, Logarithmic Waveguide
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£113.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£113.00|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Inspired By You
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
Unmatched Accuracy and Clarity
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
Accuracy - Mix Translation
When you mix your project in the studio, you rely on your monitors to present a faithful reproduction of your work. The more accurate your monitors are, the better your mix will "translate" to other listening environments and formats. This means that if it sounds great in the studio, you can count on it sounding great everywhere else. MR Series monitors are designed to do just that.
Clarity - Logarithmic Waveguide
Our proven logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging for increased clarity and consistent sound over a wide area of the room. Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
Optimize Acoustic Space Control
The superior acoustic design and accuracy of a monitor are meaningless if they aren't optimized for the room they are in. Equipped with our versatile Acoustic Space Control and HF filters, MR monitors can be easily optimized for your environment to ensure a flat response.
Bass - MRS10 Studio Subwoofer
When your music has some serious low-end, the shelf-ported MRS10 provides the deep, extended response you need to experience everything in your mix to its fullest potential. With a built-in variable crossover, you can dial it in to match your monitors perfectly, and if you want to hear your mix without it, simply bypass the subwoofer and built-in crossover with the included footswitch. Features • Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
• Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design:
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
• 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
• 5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response
• 50 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
• Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
• Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment:
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
• Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studio:
- Custom designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
• Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
• Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
• Add the companion MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension perfect for electronic music, hip-hop and more
|Total Wattage (RMS)||50|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Cone Size||5 Inch|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited