Mackie MP 120 BTA Single Driver In-Ear Monitors
Mackie MP 120 BTA Single Dynamic Driver Professional In-Ear Monitors with Bluetooth Adapter, 20Hz - 20kHz, 32 Ohms
|Instalment Rate:||0% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£129.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£129.00|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 1st Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Mackie MP 120 BTA Single Driver In-Ear Monitors with BT Adapter
We’ve been helping artists perform their best for decades with our renowned loudspeaker designs, and now we are bringing that signature sound straight to your ears. The precision-tuned drivers, ergonomic design, and rugged construction ensure you'll never miss a beat. When you want to hear yourself clearly on stage without all the noise that comes with it, MP Series In-Ear Monitors have got you covered.
Single Dynamic Driver
The MP-120 houses a single large dynamic driver. This is a high-quality component chosen for its ability to supply plenty of bass without sacrificing high-frequency articulation and vocal detail. This model offers a balanced sound that performs great across the entire spectrum.
Superior Sound Isolation and Comfort
Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure and custom ear tips provide maximum comfort, bass response, and up to 40dB of sound isolation.
Specially selected dynamic and custom balanced armature drivers offer the perfect balance of vocal clarity and ample low-end for optimal performance on stage.
Easy Detachable Cables
The high-quality detachable cables are equipped with swiveling MMCX connectors for easy wearing and replacing.
Rugged High-Fidelity CAble
Audiophile-grade cables are internally braided and features an outer shielding for enhanced durability and sonic performance.
Choose Your Best Fit
Each pair included multiple types of ear tips and in three different sizes each so you can choose what works best for your ears.
Durable Hard Case Included
Protect your investment with the included molded hard carrying case. It also comes with a handy clip for securely attaching it to a backpack.
Features Professional Design
• Ergonomically molded low-profile enclosure offers maximum comfort and bass response
• Up to 40dB of sound isolation
Made for Artists
• MP-120 in-ear monitors deliver the performance and comfort that artists need to be in tune with the stage
Precision Dynamic Driver
• The single high-performance dynamic driver delivers responsive, full-range sound
• The shielded, braided cable is designed for extra durability and sonic performance
• Equipped with a detachable MMCX connector that swivels for increased comfort and durability
• The over-ear design keeps them securely in your ears and the cables behind your head for uninterrupted performance
• With three different types of ear tips included and in three different sizes, you can choose what works best for your ears to provide maximum comfort and sound isolation
• Ear tip types included are foam, silicone, and double flange in small, medium, and large sizes
MP-BTA Bluetooth Adapter
• Effortlessly pairs with any Bluetooth-enabled device
• Bluetooth 5.0 technology for excellent range and battery life
• In-line mic and control for answering calls and controlling music playback
• Swiveling, detachable MMCX connectors
• Simple to set up and use
• Hard case protects your investment when not in use
• Gold-plated 1/8” to 1/4" adapter
|Headphone Type||IEM (In-Ear Monitor)|
|Headphone Connector Type||Bluetooth|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited