Mackie Big Knob Studio+ Studio Monitor Controller and 2 x 4 USB Audio Interface
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ Studio Monitor Controller and 2 x 4 USB Audio Interface, Analogue Volume Control, Onyx Mic Pres
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Big Knob Series - Always In Touch
Now with three products in the Big Knob lineup, studios of any size will benefit from the professional source/monitor selection and precise level control that made the original such a popular choice. Plus, with the addition of high-resolution Onyx™ USB recording and playback, studios get a powerful, hybrid solution that is truly greater than the sum of its parts.
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ delivers a modernized, smart monitoring control solution based on the bestselling Big Knob, plus integrated USB recording and playback. Professional routing and switching includes a selection of four sources, including USB playback, and a choice between three pairs of monitors, each with independent gain trim to ensure balanced listening levels. Two Onyx™ mic preamps deliver a convenient, high-quality desktop recording source coupled with high-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit audio conversion for solid sound quality whether recording or mixing. With dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio output and flexible I/O options, Big Knob Studio+ is truly a nerve center for any professional studio. Features • Professional source and monitor selection.
• Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs.
• Classic Big Knob volume control.
• Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs.
• Mono, mute and dim functions.
• Flexible 2x4 USB recording interface.
• Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps including phantom power for condenser microphones.
• High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback.
• Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero-latency recording.
• Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting.
• Comprehensive feature set for professional studios.
• Flexible source connections including convenient front panel 1/8" input for your smartphone.
• Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and Aux source options.
• Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control.
• Dedicated amp-driven studio output perfect for headphone distribution system 16-segment high-resolution input source metering.
• Sturdy "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
.• Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows.
• Includes [email protected] recording software.
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||2|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||4|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||192 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||n/a dB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.