If you know anything about Arranger type workstations, you’ll know that Korg have always been right up there as one of the Lynchpins of the genre. Their Styles have always been renowned for their musicality and playablity, and their features and functions are second to none.
This PX300 is packed with features borrowed from its bigger brothers, including over 300 of the aforementioned styles, its own onboard amplification, four master effects, and a touch View screen.
Utilising Korgs Real Experience technology (RX) and borrowing form Korg’s rich heritage of sampled sounds this 61 note keyboard offers a full sonic palette for all your musical styles.
The Pa300 is an easy to use and brilliant new Professional Arranger distilling the sonic essence and functionality of the highly acclaimed Korg Pa series into a compact and affordable musical instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa900 and the Pa600 - the Pa300 uses Korgs RX (Real eXperience) technology to deliver a sound that’s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its compact cabinet design, TFT color TouchView display, large factory PCM memory, various Style database and powerful amplification system, KORG raises the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range.
Listen and Believe with the KORG Pa300
The Pa300 is the latest keyboard in the KORG Pa series of internationally acclaimed and bestselling musical arrangers. It’s compact, inexpensive and powerful, with the most up-to-date collection of quality sounds and Styles. Using the built in Styles, you can quickly and easily play along with a backing band or even create your own music. The Pa300 is not only fun to play any time you like, but it’s the ideal way for people of all ages to write and perform music.
• Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound Massive internal Factory PCM equivalent to the best-selling Pa600
• Elegantly designed and compact plastic cabinet includes a pristine amplification system 5” TouchView color TFT display
• Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file
• Over 310 factory Styles, each including 3 Intros/Endings, 4 variations and 4 Fill In + Break, plus 8 Favorite and 3 User banks for storage of your favorite Styles.
• Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 provides even more realistic guitar parts.
• Improved GM set for Standard MIDI Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular Lyric formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer and Score. 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
• Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke and MP3 files with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists, plus Filtering and Ordering options.