nanoKEY2 USB MIDI Controller (Black) by Korg
Korg nanoKEY2, 25 Non-weighted Keys, Low Profile, Ideal For Use With Laptops (Black)
By DPD On 24th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The 25 keys are velocity sensitive and are spaced so that you can use these as drum pads. With a super slim build the nanoKEY2 is made to line up with just about any laptop.
Saving space by getting rid of useless knobs the nanoKEY2 packs all you need in the control buttons on the left. You get Octave Shift buttons, Sustain, Pitch up and Down as well as Mod. Feel free to dive into the Korg editor software that's included to make your own settings.
Portable and compatible
This thing is super lightweight at an amazing 244 grams. Its powered by USB so road trips with a laptop will now become epic jam sessions. You can also leave the laptop behind and use your iPad for power you just need to use your camera connection kit (not included)
• M1 Le - The legendary workstation that has been on so many hits that your parents probably know about the m1 organ, finally makes its way to the digital world.
• Lounge Lizard Session - An amazing electric piano collection when you want that classic Rhodes sound you reach for the Lizard
• Ultra Analog Session - get some analog vibes in your session, harken back to the old days or trail blaze the future sounds.
• Strum Session - Finally a guitarist you can depend on! Fire up stum and start hitting chords the right way every time.
• Reason Limited - Reason is used by many producers and is known as the most rock steady DAW on the market you can now get a taste of some of that Reason magic with Reason limited.
• UVI Digital Synsations - 4 instruments that all bring back that party sound from the 90s. With a huge library you may get lost and rediscover some absolute classic sounds.
• Also a coupon that enables you a discount for Ableton Live. Features • Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
• Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
• Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
More information can be found in the PDF below:
|Number Of Keys||25|
|Dimensions||325 x 83 x 16 mm|
|Included Software||M! LE, Lounge Lizard Session, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Session, Reason Limited, UVI Digital Synsations, Discount Coupon for Ableton Live|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Key Size||Mini Keys|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.