iPowerCase IP6000 Battery Case for Apple iPad 1/2 only
iPowerCase IP6000 Battery System & Protective Case in One for Apple iPad 1st gen only
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protective Battery Case
Double the battery power of your iPad with this unique battery and dual purpose protective skin!
The iPowerCase nearly doubles the talk time of your iPad whilst offering a slim plastic case that protects your iPad in a stylish way!
• Syncing iPad with your computer, while your iPad is docked in the iPowerCase
• Backup battery charging status indication LED: One blue light indicates charging within 60%,two lights indicate charging up to 80% and three lights indicates that charging is completed
• On/Off switch to control the iPowerCase backup battery status
• Auto-turn off 3 seconds later after checking battery without iPad docked in.
Compatible: ipad 16GB/32GB/64GB 1st generation only - NOT Compatiable with ipad 2 or 3rd Gen
• Video playback: up to 7 additional hours beyond iPad battery life.
• Audio playback: up to 50 additional hours beyond iPad battery life(earphone connected).
• Standby time: up to 500 additional hours beyond iPad battery life.
• Battery Capacity: up to 6000mAh.
• Input voltage: 5.1V/2.1A.
• Battery charging current: up to 1.6A.
• Maximum output voltage: 5V.
• Maximum output current: 2A.
• Power consumption: 5V/10W.
• Battery operational temperature range: 5 to 122 or -15 to 50.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months