iPowerCase IP6000 Battery Case for Apple iPad 1/2 only
iPowerCase IP6000 Battery System & Protective Case in One for Apple iPad 1st gen only
By DPD On 22nd Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The iPowerCase nearly doubles the talk time of your iPad, offers a slim plastic case that protects your iPad in a stylish way!
• The iPowerCase comes with a built-in, safety tested, advanced lithium polymer high capacity rechargeable battery.
• Syncing iPad with your computer, while your iPad is docked in the iPowerCase
• Backup battery charging status indication LED: One blue light indicates charging within 60%,two lights indicate charging up to 80% and three lights indicates that charging is completed
• On/Off switch to control the iPowerCase backup battery status
• Auto-turn off 3 seconds later after checking battery without iPad docked in.
Compatible: ipad 16GB/32GB/64GB 1st generation only - NOT Compatiable with ipad 2 or 3rd Gen
• Video playback: up to 7 additional hours beyond iPad battery life
• Audio playback: up to 50 additional hours beyond iPad battery life(earphone connected)
• Standby time: up to 500 additional hours beyond iPad battery life
• Battery Capacity: up to 6000mAh
• Input voltage: 5.1V/2.1A
• Battery charging current: up to 1.6A
• Maximum output voltage: 5V
• Maximum output current: 2A
• Power consumption?5V/10W
• Battery operational temperature range: 5 to 122? or -15 to 50?
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months