The new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family product helps IT address the growing demands placed on infrastructure, from supporting business growth to enabling new services faster, delivering new applications in the enterprise, technical computing, communications, storage, and cloud. This new generation of processors enables powerful, agile data centers by supporting a Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) to address the imminent need of greater flexibility with higher levels of automation and orchestration. In addition, the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 product family delivers significant benefits in performance, power efficiency, virtualization, and security. Combining these benefits with a low total cost of ownership and Intel’s acclaimed product quality, the Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 product family is a compelling solution for any organization.
• Up to 2X faster encryption and decryption – Intel® Data Protection Technology with Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) accelerates data encryption and decryption up to 2X faster than previous-generation Intel Xeon Processor E5 family. With many work-loads, Intel AES-NI encryption and decryption is practically transparent to system resources. Combined with Intel Data Protection technology with Intel® Secure Key random number generation, Intel Xeon Processor E5 v3 family provides even stronger data protection.
• Strong protection against platform attacks – Intel® Plat-form Protection Technology with Intel® OS Guard and BIOS Guard traps external calls trying to hijack System Manage-ment Mode (SMM) code in the OS, and provides workstation BIOS protection during FLASH updates via protected agent authentication.
• Intel® Platform Protection Technology – with Intel®Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) helps protect platform firmware and the OS kernel from pre-boot attacks. TXT now supports Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0)with stronger cryptographic capabilities.
• Infrastructure utilization – Cache monitoring allows real-time, high-confidence measurements of LLC usage, providing control of workload placement and load balancing across shared infrastructure in the virtualized environment.
• Low I/O latency – Intel® Data Directed I/O enhancements allow targeting the LLC for I/O traffic and controlling the LLC way assignment to specific cores, without hitting the memory first. These result in high LLC performance and low I/O latency.
Higher performance for diverse workloads
• Intel® Turbo Boost Technology takes advantage of power and thermal headroom to increase processor frequencies for diverse workloads
Higher performance for technical computing applications
• Intel AVX2 accelerates floating point and integer computations with support for 256-bit vectors
• Provides up to 1.9X more peak floating point operations than previous generation
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Intel Xeon E5-2660 V3, LGA 2011-3, Haswell, 10 Core, 2.6GHz Base, 3.3GHz Turbo, 9.6GT/s, 25MB Cache, 105W, CPU, Retail . Please choose from the list below.