Intel QSFP+ 40 Gigabit Tranceiver Module
Intel QSFP+ Tranceiver Module, QSFP+ to 40 Gigabit Ethernet, Supports 4x 10GbE, Hotswappable
By DPD On 25th Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Customers can move efficiently to 40 GbE for high bandwidth application requirements such as content distribution, high-end virtualization using multiple CPUs, network appliances, and Applications Delivery Controllers (ACD) used for content caching, load balancing, and compression.
To ensure maximum flexibility, Intel supports the ability to use Intel' Ethernet QSFP+ Optics, Intel' Ethernet QSFP+ Twinaxial Cables, or [email protected] Ethernet QSFP+ Breakout Cables. This helps customers create the configuration that best meets the needs of their data centre environment, while ensuring compatibility between adapter and accessories. Features • Support for 40GBASE Ethernet.
• Hot-swappable 40 GbE I/O transceiver that plugs into a QSFP+ port.
• Supports the 4x10 GbE mode to connect to four IOGBASE-SR or IOGBASE-LR optical interfaces.
• Four channel, full duplex transceiver module.
• Single MPO receptacle (SR).
• Single LC receptacle (LR).
• Maximum power dissipation 1.5 W SR4; 3.5 W LR4.
• RoHS-6 compliant (lead-free).
• Commercial temperature range 0-70°c.
• Maximum link length 10 km on Single Mode Fiber (SMF).
• Maximum link length 100 m on Multi- mode Fiber (MMF).
• 1.06 Gb/s to 10.5 Gb/s per channel multi-rate capability.
• Compatible with [email protected] Ethernet Converged Network Adapters.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.